𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟕; 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝟓 𝐀𝐌, to get ready for Miles birthday. I grab my phone and walk out the house. I saw someone running against rooftops with a neon thing on them but mind my business. I go to part city as it was just opening grabbing a banner, balloons, and hats. Even tho I could only grab 2. Out mom and Rio can't come cause of an required meeting, I pay for the stuff and head to the store for the cake I ordered. "Y/N MORALES?" They call my name I grab the cake and say thanks. Yes, I did put my last name as Morales. Not like he gon know. I walk back to the dorms and head up to the elevator. I see this girl that I saw at the restaurant. I look at her for a bit before I get to my stop. "Next time, don't be so persistent on someone who wants you." I say. The elevator closes when she looked up. I chuckle. I walk back to the dorm and unlock the door with the key. I walk in and lock the door. I set everything down and put my keys on the rack. I look at the time. 'Saturday, February 21st 7:30 AM' okay we got enough time to decorate and get my present. I put the banner on the cabinets of the kitchen. I put the balloons around his door and place the cake on top of the tray. I hear a creak of the window but left it alone. Maybe it was too hot for him. I run in my room and grab his present. I got him a necklace that had his initials and Rolex. Don't ask where I got the money. I start making breakfast so he could have it in bed. I grab a tray and pour him some orange juice. Cause you can't spell breakfast without Orange juice. I put the breakfast on a plate and grab a fruit. I put it in the now rising Sun because why not. I took a picture and posted it to Instagram. 'Made birthday breakfast for the birthday boy @milesmorales.' I post it and put my phone on the kitchen corner counter.

I walk in his room with the tray. I see him sleeping peacefully in his bed. But he don't look to comfy. But it's whatever, I set the tray down and tap his nose till he wakes up. "What..?" Miles says with that sleepy voice. Please man I'll marry you fr. "Wake up birthday boy!" I say. "Yeah yeah whatever nun special." He says rolling over. My face immediately goes down. "Miles you're birthday is important! ITS THE DAY YOU CAME OUT YOUR MOMMA VAGINA!" I say and yelled. He gives me a disturbed face. "Okay I got you breakfast, go brush your teeth tho." Surprisingly his morning breath wasn't bad. I wait patiently till he comes back. He comes back and see the tray. "That for me?" He points at the tray. "Nah it's for the window" his eyes lit up. "Thanks Y/N." He says and grabs the tray and eats. I grab him an outfit to wear. "Here, when you're done put this out and close your eyes when you do." I said getting ready to go. He raised an eyebrow. I grab my phone and call Rio, she was with my mom so we could all sing happy birthday. "We're almost ready." I say setting the phone up. They were outside walking so it's all good. I hear the door clicks and I grab the confetti popper. He walks out and I pop it and start singing happy birthday. I hear my mom and Rio join in through my phone that was connected to the speaker. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILES." We all yell. His jaw dropped. "Who planned this?" Miles asked. "I did of course!" I said proudly, if he ain't got a birthday like this one before than he has now. "Thanks Y/n." He hugs me. "Okay lovebirds, we have to go." My mom says. I stare at her with an unamused face. "Right, see you! Love you and happy birthday." Rio says before she hangs up. "Open your first present! You'll open your other one later." I gave him the one that had the Rolex in it. He opens it and immediately hands it back to me. Is something wrong with it? "I can't take it it's too expensive for me." He says. "I bought it now take it or I'll ban you from my room." He hurriedly takes the watch. "Thanks Y/n." He probably gon sleep in there tonight too.

"Come on we going to get ice cream!" He looks at me crazy. "At 9:30 AM?" I nod. "It's gon take us 30 minutes to get there so we're going on a train." I say grabbing my keys and walking out the door. He follows behind me. We both were matching but did he have to know that? "Are we matching?" He says. See this nigga too observant, he gon be the one where he know you did something before you did it. "Uh no?" I say it as more than a question than a statement. "How you gon sit there and lie in my face?" He says. I shrug. I mean... "See so what had happened was..." I say and then stop talking. "What had happened." He says with an eyebrow raised. "Nun." I say and continue walking looking at all the people walking around and stuff. He glares at me I roll my eyes. "Cmon and hurry next train is at 9:40." It was currently 9:35. I say walking faster, we pick up the pace and I might embarrass him. We make it to the train station and Miles sits down. I stand up on the bench and getting ready to yell. "ATTENTION EVERYONE, TODAY IS MILES BIRTHDAY CAN I GET A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR HIM?" I yell hoping that somebody would. Most of them yelled happy birthday miles while some gave weird stares. I yell out a thank you before miles yanks me down. "Why would you do that!" He semi shouted! "Why not?" I say while he keeps glaring at me. I grab his hand and make our way to the station. "Stop being such a baby, you know you enjoyed it." I say and wink at him. He had a slight tint of red on his face. We hop of the train and walk over to the park. I look around and see kids playing. I love kids just not the badasses. I walk over to the ice cream parlor and wait in line. "What are you gonna get Miles?" I ask him turning to him. He was looking at me already, damn he looks... fine. "Vanilla." He says and looks away. "I might get (ice cream flavor)." I say moving up in line. "Oh and after this we might just watch movies and I'll let you eat your cake." I say. He turns back and looks at me. "You got me cake?" He says with excitement clearly In his voice. "I did, you didn't see?" He shakes his no. "Well we can eat that while watching a movie. I say. It was our turn next in line. "Hello! What can I get for you?" This random dude says probably around in his 30's. I'm getting ptsd. "1 Vanilla cone and (ice cream flavor.)" he nods and makes it. "Here you go! Ice cream is on the house today for couples." I do a double take. "Oh sir-" Miles squeezes my hand. "Thanks!" I say. I wonder why he made us do that. "If you broke just say that." I say laughing at him. He pulls out one band from his pocket. "Point proven." I say. He chuckles at me and we walk to a bench and eat our ice cream. "This shit good." I say almost done. "Hm let me try." He take the spoon that I had MY MOUTH on. I raise a brow. "It's aight." He says and continues eating his. I go back to eating my ice cream in peace because why not.

We make it back home, and I take my shoes off and hang my keys up. "Cmon we eating that cake." I say walking over to the knife drawer. I say grabbing a butter knife. "You get the first slice." I say cutting the cake and putting it on his plate. I cut me a slice and walk to the couch where Miles is and I plop down right beside him. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask letting him grab the remote. He shrugs munching on the cake. "We could watch mean girls." I say looking  for it. He nods with food full in his mouth. I take a picture because he kinda looked like a squirrel. "Delete it." He says swallowing the cake. "Nope!" I say putting my phone where he couldn't reach it. He mumbles something but continues watching the show. I put my plate down on the coffee table and grab the cover. Miles gets under it too and grabs my hand and plays with it. I promise you the butterfly's were in my stomach, head,asscrack, and feet. I fall asleep before the movie ended because I woke up at 5. Like never again.  But you know I do what I got to do.