𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟗: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐛𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠)

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌. "Ma, cut it off we skipping today." Miles says sleepily. I cut the alarm off and put my phone on the charger. "Miles I thought you were sleeping in ur room?" I say. "Uh, no I didn't." He says trying to manipulate me to think he ain't say it. Damn this nigga gon lie straight to my face but yk it is what it is. "I'm going back to sleep." Miles says before going to sleep again. Damn this nigga must be eloped with sleep cause nigga doing it all the time. I look at his head and shot right up. "Hell nah nigga sit up and when I put this bonnet on yo head you can go back to sleep." I pull miles right tf up. "I did your hair last night and it's not about to be messed up already." I say while running to my bathroom. I grab a red bonnet. "Here." I place it gently over his head. This nigga still sleep while sitting up! How the hell. Not the point Y/N, I put it over his head and then lay him down on my pillow. Since I was already awake. Maybe I could have a movie night..? FUCK YEAH, I put on a grey tank top and some sweats. I grab the house keys along with my slides. "Miles I'll be back!" I say since my room door was still open. I lock the door, and walk out of the dorm building.

I head to the corner store and see another employee and not Trey. We got school that's why.  I walk to the drinks isle (is it aisle or isle? bc I'm confused af this is what I get for not paying attention, stay in school) and grabbed 2 sprites, 3 waters, and 1 glass of sparkling water and put that in my cart. I went to the snack side and just threw in some random chips. I headed over to the candy isle and grabbed a whole lotta shit. I walk up to the cashier he was a nice looking man. Had blond hair and dreads. He looked to be around 25, so unfortunately I can't be w him. But all is good cause we got Miles. Besides that I place all the stuff on the counter. He scanned all my stuff up. "That'll be 19.78 and your number." He says calmly. My face went from 😍😊🙂😟 in a matter of seconds. "You tryna be a pedophile?" I ask while paying for my stuff. He start to put them in bags and hand them to me. "You're underage?" He says with a mischievous look in his eye. I nod scared but ready since my slides were in motherfucking sports mode. "Even better." He says with a smile. I ran out that ho. Gone, never coming back, not a returning customer. Because let me hear dem words come out yo mouth I'm gone. I stop running till I was at the front door. I hurriedly unlocked that bitch placed that stuff down. Closed the door and locked it an slid down the door. My frantic movement must've woken Miles up. "You good ma?" He says. Somebody go get this nigga a shirt please. "So I was getting snacks for movie night. TELL ME WHY this grown ASS man thought it would be ok to get my number. HE SAID IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAT I WAS A MINOR!" I say because wtf. Miles looks like he bout to kill someone. "Homie you good?" I ask. "Yeah." Miles said. I ain't believe dog shit that was coming out his mouth.

I start preparing for movie night when a amber alert. It read 'Jamal Singapore reported missing after last being seen walking out the connivence store. Age 25. Tall man with blonde hair and dreads. They show a picture of him.' "THATS THE SAME NIGGA!" I yell. "The same what?" Miles ask. I look around but don't see him. "Miles stop with this tomfoolery shit. I ain't about to be playing blues clues wit yo ass." I said scared asf. "I'm behind you." He says calmly. I slowly turn around and see him 2 inches away from my face. I put one finger to his lips. "Way to close buddy. But that nigga that was being a pedophile earlier." He shrugs. Strange dat nigga came right back after that. It's whatever. I set the candy, snacks and drinks infront of the TV. "Come on we watching a movie." He walks over to the couch and takes the cover. "Bitch." I snatch the cover back and put half it on me and half it on miles. "We watching Friday, a classic." I say while finding Friday. "No mean girls." Miles says with a monotone face. I turn to him. "Miles your now my husband, I cook and clean for you. I love you so much." THIS NIGGA WATCHES MEAN GIRLS! I get up and do my lil happy dance because my man is a cultured nigga! "All jokes aside though, we watching Friday first." I said and put it on quickly before he could disagree.

After a couple of movies, snacks, and drinks Miles fell asleep. I hear my phone ringing and grab it. It was my mom. "Hola mami." I say as it connects. "I'm gonna kill you, WHY DID YOU MISS ALL OF YOU CLASSES TODAY? ¿Te das cuenta de lo mal que te puede afectar? eres mi hija y no quiero que seas un desertor, como tu padre! Cariño, por favor, ve a clase mañana. es lo menos que puedes hacer" she says. She only speak Spanish when she's sad or angry. In this case both. "Sì mami. I just felt stressed about school again." I said lying straight thru my teeth. "Where's miles?" She ask. I turn my phone towards him. The soft light of the TV reflecting off of him. "Mhm ok good. Y'all need to stay inside this weekend. I'm sure you saw that amber alert." I turn the phone back to me. "Yeah don't have plans going anywhere anyways." I said. "Okay good, get some rest honey." My moms says and hangs up. I put my phone back on the charger and get comfortable. I then go to sleep because, I was wore tf out.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎✧❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐫 (do you realize how bad that can affect you! youre my daughter and i dont want you to be a drop out, like your father! baby please just go to on Monday its the least you could do) it don't say Monday but it do now
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝟒𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓! 𝐓𝐘 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝