𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟖; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐑?

I felt shaking on my back. "Yes..?" I ask. "I know you been sleep but I'm kinda hungry and I don't know how make anything other than breakfast." He says awkwardly. Right then and there I woke up immediately. "What you want to eat?" I said. He jump back at me jumping up so fast. "Curry." I nod and head to the kitchen to make his damn food. Because under no roof that I'm under will anybody starve, after preparing the food I put it on the stove and go back to the common room. I put on Riverdale and watch it until the food is done. -1 hour later- I get up and cut the stove off and grab some plates. "MILES!" I yell. He walks out his room outta breath. I look at him confused. Maybe he just got done from working out. "Huh?" He says. I slide him his plate as he sits down. "Tell me how it taste." I sit down beside him. "Damn.." he says and looks down so I couldn't tell the look on his face. "Is it good or bad?" I ask nervously. "N/N I love you now. You made my favorite food better." He says with his mouth full of the curry. I blush at this because this fine man look adorable. "Your welcome." I say. He looks at me. "Become my personal chef, please." He says pleadingly. "Alright, just ask me to cook and I will." I say happily because he like my food. I always knew I could make a mean meal. It's just that I've never made curry, except for the one time. It was BURNT. With a capital G.
I start to eat my food as well. I then change the to the news. "A new villain the so called Prolwer is on the loose." The news anchor says. The prowler? "Okay too many niggas on the loose. Time to keep my ass inside." I say. I hear miles mumble something. ("Yeah your safer here." Yw) I turn to him and raise a brow. "Hm?" He shakes his head. I finished my plate and grabbed Miles and washed the dishes. "Miles go get the stuff to go redo your hair." I say while finishing the last dish. "Oh you were being fr?" He says shocked. "Yes, now hurry before I change my mind." He hurries off. While I go to my bathroom and sit on the counter waiting on miles.

He walked in the bathroom ready because he knew he was overdo for rebraid. I take him to the small couch in my bedroom. I sit down and open my legs waiting for him to sit down. He sat down and I got to work. I start unbraiding his hair and scratched it knowing that shit was itchy. He then leans into my touch. "Cmon we're washing it." I walk him to the bathroom and bend him over the sink. I start to wash his hair and get all that dandruff out of it. "Damn you really needed this." He nods. "Ya think?" He says sarcastically. I finished his hair and grab the detangling brush. He had really curly hair. His hair grew so it was now past his shoulders. But not past the nipple ya know? I then dry his hair but not before putting heat protectant. I then walk him back to the chair with the gel, comb, and mouse. "What you want your hair to look like?" I ask. "Same thing." He says sleepy. I sigh because that was easy. I part his hair down the middle and start braiding. I finished and put the mouse on it. "Done." He walk over to my mirror. "I like it." He says. While yawning, he then flops into my bed and falls asleep. I didn't even get to tell him to move. I guess he'll sleep here tonight again. I follow down beside him. I let myself go into dream land.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪☆☆✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

I jus gave y'all a hair tutorial oh and this is short bc I got longer chapters waiting for y'all