𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟐; 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, we didn't start until 10. We usually have to wake up at 6. I roll over because I thought Miles wasn't in my bed. He was.. NIGGA YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM? I'm so confused on why he won't go to his own room. I just roll back around and saw my phone but it wasn't charged.. I wanted to cry my eyes out. I put it on the charger and went into the kitchen. I'm going to make a feast. I make pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, toast, and added some little fruit on the side. I grab the syrup and that's when I heard my door open. "Well good morning." I say. "You literally could've stayed in bed w me!?" He says offended. "You have your own room, you only got like 20 minutes of sleep time in your room." I say literally giving him a wtf look. "Cant do that one, respectfully." He says sitting at the small table we have. "And why is that?" I say. With an eyebrow raised like he does to me. "My room is your room, your room is my room. Simple." He says. "So I could sleep in your room and you would sleep in my room?" I say with a amused face. "No, I'd sleep with you!" He says. I start putting our plates over there. "How that work?" I say while getting cups for our orange juice. "It just do." He says and shrugs. I put the glasses in front of me and him. "This not fair.." I say under my breath. "This ain't what?" Miles says. "This ain't the best food on earth...?" I say quitely. "It can't be that bad." Miles says and gets a piece. He takes a bite out of it and pretends to die. "Miles...? Was it that bad?" I say questioning my own cooking. "FYM WAS IT THAT BAD? TS SMACK!" He says all giddy and shit. Phew cause I couldn't show my face in public again if this food wasn't good. "I'm glad you like it then." I say while munching on this waffle. "I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN." Literally in love. "Miles, I'm sorry but this gonna have to replace you as my irl man." I say then realize it and look away. Miles mouth dropped but then he picked it back up. "I knew it! I mean I don't have these muscles for nothing." He says flexing. "Literally going to go find a new one." I say getting up. "No." He says I sit right back down because I'm scared of him. Like that nigga just gotta look your way and I'll shit my pants.

He laughs at me and I flip him off. "I'm going to go get ready." I say I wanted to scream. Y/N you really need to sew your mouth shut. Because did you really just do that? I go shower because I ain't nasty. I got out and put on my uniform. I'm going to use my uniform pass tomorrow. I walk out to see Miles already ready on the couch. "It's 9:30 what should we do?" I say stretching. "Let's go ahead and go to class." He says. "This early?" I say confused. "Yes this early." He says rolling his eyes. I nod and get ready to walk out the door. He throws his arm around my shoulder and we walk out. "Where we gonna go? They won't let us in until 9:50." I say confused. "Just follow me." He says not realizing his arm is around my shoulder. I roll my eyes and continue walking with him. We ended up at a park. "What are we gonna get here?" I ask "you'll see." He says we walk over to a ice cream stand. "Really? It's barely 10!" I said knowing I couldn't be talking. "You can't be talking." I roll my eyes and move up. "What are you gonna get?" I say to Miles. "Vanilla." He says. He so plain. "Get some Carmel w it or something." I say because he will not just get vanilla by itself. "Fine." He says and we order n grab them. They were for free today for some reason. "Hi would you like to take couple pictures?" A girl with a camera comes up to us. "I'm sorry we're not a couple." I say I heard Miles say something. But I leave it alone. "Okay then!" She says and walks away. We continue walk to the school and throw away our cups of Ice Cream.
"We can just rest the whole day when we get back." I say. Miles nods and we head to class.

We get home and are mentally drained. "I'm gonna take a shower I'm sweaty." Miles says I nod in agreement. I walk into my bathroom and shower and change into my pajamas. I come out and see Miles already laying in my bed. "Sir?" I say. "Ma'am." He says back. "What are you doing in my bed?" I say with a hand on my hip. "Laying down." He says looking back to his phone. He gets a message. He furrows his eyebrows a bit. "Hm?" I say. He shakes his head. "Nothing I'll be back." He says and walks out the room and closes the door. I shrug and hop out my bed. I get on my phone and see a missed call from the groupchat. I join it and start talking with them. A couple of y hours later the curfew was about to be in effect. Miles walks in the room and I say bye to them. "Where have you been?" I ask he looks at me. "Running errands for my mom.." he said kinda making it a question. I nod my head and scoot over for him. He gets down and we just watch TV.

———-/———//———///———-////——-/////-

The less chaotic chapter.