filler chapter!

this is how I would imagine you met the spider verse characters. I'd be happy to do more if you like them

Miguel- it was a normal Friday afternoon. I've literally never been so happy, being a cook and spider woman is difficult. But when you shoot color changing webs youll see the better in it. Miles had left to go see his mom and did take me what so ever. I was annoyed because I wanted to go too. But he is Miles so what'd expect. I turn away for a SECOND I look back there was a grown ass man in my living. "AHH WTF IM TOO BLACK FOR THIS SHIT." I say and ran past that nigga and went in my room and lock that door. I got a bat that Miles had got me. I grab it and prop it up. "He careful w yo next move, just cause u fine DONT mean shit." I say. "I'm sorry for disturbing but I'm here to tell you something." He says. "And I'd like to talk about face to face." He says sighing under his breath. "What's yo Skype? Cause ian giving you my phone number." I say. "No actual face to face." He says. "I'm spider man too." He says is he calling me a man. "Last time I checked I had a pussy but pop off ig." I say I hear a small chuckle. He hasn't made any move to break the door down so I guess it's alright. I had open the door and felt something tingling. I couldn't tell if it was my pussy from how hot he was or if it was my spider senses. "See I mean no harm." He says. "Try some funny business I'm gonna mean harm." I say. He chuckles. "That's funny." He says. "I'm Miguel O'Hara from universe 2099. I run the spider society and would like you to join." He says. The spider society? New friends? Say less. "Eh, sure." I say shrugging my shoulders. He throws the watch at me. "Your new watch, helps you travel to different dimensions and this will stop you from glitching out when in different dimensions." He says giving me a whole YouTube tutorial on how to use it. "Blah blah blah. Let me go see them people." He rolls his eyes and opens a portal. We walk through it and.....

yes bitch I left u on a cliffhanger

nyways my boy miles 1610 is next!

Miles- I was going to retrieve miles dumbass cause apparently Miguel needed him but was too lazy to get him. I was told they were having a party the rooftop I swung to the address and went up and started changing in the fire escape. I see a boy swing through the window and was in a spider suit. Must be him. But before that... WE GON TURN UP! I get in there and the boy open the door on my back. "SHIT THAT HURT." I yell a little to loud. I look around and everyone was looking at me. Miles just stood there. Because our spider senses we're going off side eyed him. He side eyed me. Bitch you can't copy me. That door was made of some shit I didn't even know of. "MILES WHAT ARE YOU DOING? APOLOGIZE." Her mom yells in Spanish. Ooo a black nigga and a Hispanic in one I like. "Uh, I'm so sorry...?" He says asking for my name. "Y/N." I say. "But your all good, I knew you didn't know I was behind that door." I say smiling through the pain cause that hurt like a bitch. Ms morales walks up to me. "I'm so sorry Mija, are you okay?" She asked very concerned. "I'm good, it was just a mistake!" I say smiling to show her that I'm okay when I know good and well when I get back to hq the ice will be on my back. The party continues. I guess we not turning up. Miles walks over to me and sits beside me. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked. "Yeah, that door gonna leave me with one hell of a sore back tmmr."

so like who's next?

maybe ya boy hobie

Hobie- You hated the government they took out your dad finding the cure for cancer for your mom. She had survived at least. You were all for the against government stuff but you also had a part time job spider woman. You were the only Spider-Man from your universe but Miguel has been thinking about a new member. He sent Margo (spiderbyte) out to get him. He's always so lazy. I roll my eyes and wait. The portal opens back up to reveal a 6'2 man will a lot of piercings. He looked pretty cool. "Damn, what they feed you at home?" You say snickering. "Biscuits and Tea." He says hearing you when you said that deadly quie. His voice had a thick British accent to it and it was kinda addicting. "Oh shit your highness has arrived." I say bowing he seems to play along. "Thank you, im flattered." I chuckled and hear some light laughs from Gwen and Margo. "Enough flirting." Miguel says angry. "Max cause yo daughter died?" I say quietly. He gave me a glare asking if I wanted to keep my life and I nodded.

Fun fact; I've never watched the movie 😋