𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟖: 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

As for the past couple of weeks, that I've known Y/N that's all I can think about. I'm usually not like this but something about her is so luring. But I've came to the realization I'm in love. Yeah no that sounded so wrong. I'm gonna hangout with my friends. I get out of my room and realized I'm not that comfy in there anymore since I usually sleep in Y/N's bed. Not my fault she has a King sized mattress while I have a  twin. I've stepped away from being the prowler a bit as I've had a new occupation. Y/N. I roll my eyes and text my gc that I was forced to join in.

                      The 'Lizzo fangirls' groupchat

Lizzo's #1 (Trey)
hi besties! 💕💕🩰💗👚🌸

Gay, gayer, gayest for trey (qiko)
go fly

Boring (Miles)
Why am I here again

Lizzo's #1
because your madly in love w us!? (mostly Y/N)

Boring (Miles)
pardon?

Gay, gayer, gayest for trey
yeah we know ur like CRAZY in love w Y/n

Lizzo's #1

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (your love)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy, your love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love

Boring (Miles)
Nobody asked you to do allat!?

Lizzo's #1
but i did it

Boring (Miles)
bye

They actually irk me. Now that I think about it, where's Y/N? I call her. "Wya." I sound so serious wtf. "I'm bowling fyi, and no hello!?"
I roll my eyes. "I can feel you rolling your eyes yknow." She giggles, cute. "So when you coming home?" I ask not trying to think about what I just called her. "When I come home." She says with a bit of sass in her tone. "Fix that tone." I say because who is she sassing, like I won't do it back. "Yeah Yeah." She hangs up on me. I put the phone down before I can do anything else. Let's just try to bake.

**3 hours later the smoke detector comes on**

"Yeah, I know how to cook not bake. I take the burnt cake out the oven. I try to eat it to see if it was good. Worst decision. I open the door and try to wave the smoke out it worked thankfully. I post on my instagram that I just burnt a cake. Y/N walks in the house and I just stand there. "Bonjour!" I say trying to make me a mustache with flour! "What tomfoolery am I looking at? Especially that atrocity right there." She points to my burnt brownie. "That's a cake !" I tell her happily. "One of my best creations!" I say eating some bits of the cake and then spitting it out in the trash can. She raises an eyebrow and laughs. "I'll just let you do the baking." I say looking at my 'best creation' She nods and helps me clean the mess up. This is how it actually went. She sat on the counter that wasn't messy and told me about her day. I ofc listened. We then hear a knock on our door. "Yes?" Y/N yells. "Room check! Open the door now!" My heart drops. They can't find the suit. I nod at Y/N to go open the door while I find a place to hide the suit. She looks at me with a concerned look in her eye. I quickly run to the room grab it out the closet and open the window and throw it on the railing below us. I'll have to grab it later since I know that room is Vacant. I hear footsteps and grab my phone and pretend like I was on it the whole time. "Why is there flour everywhere?" The person checking out our dorm asks. "Miles was baking a cake, and uh. Yknow how that went." Y/N says. The guy laughs. "Mind if I check out your rooms?" We nod. After checking out our rooms he says "All good, Yall stay safe!" Then walks out. But then I look at the clock. It's 12 AM. "Nah, something not right." I say looking around. "Hm?" Y/N says not aware of the time. "Go check your room for any cameras I'll look around mine." I say taking all precautions. 5 minutes later Y/N shows me a small camera hidden in her bedroom where they can see into the bathroom. Why does this always happen to us!? I snatch it from her hand and throw it out the window. "Don't snatch nothing from me." She says. "Don't snatch nothing from me." I mock her and I don't know where she got this strength but I get picked up and slammed on the bed. "Did you?" I ask. "Yes." I then start chasing her and she runs then somehow she falls in slow mo. Like literally. I start laughing real hard and take a picture. This is definitely going in the Y/N album.

—————————————————————————-
hi guys, schools almost out so i'm getting a schedule!!

monday, friday, and saturday