𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟑; 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍. Go missing. Rina is helping me out. It's 4AM, miles alarm goes off at 4:30. This will be a 2 day prank so I'll need some overnight clothes. I grab a small suitcase and put my necessitates inside. I walk over to Rina's rooms and she opens the door. "Come we gotta hurry." We make it to the warehouse and we had all the stuff set up. I got in the chair and she tied me up. I pretended to be knocked out. She takes the picture and unties me. "There, I sent it to your phone now let's go see his reaction." We run back as u send it to him.

It was 4:30. When we looked in my room. Miles woke up eyes wandering around looking for me. He checks his phone and sees the photo. He actually clicks on it. And his eye widens. He gets up and slides his shoes on then runs out. "Ooo your man running." Rina says. "Literally stfu." I say then hop down. "Let's follow him." I say. We see him run out the building. His eyes were a bit glossy. He runs to the warehouse and bust open through the door. Rina goes through the back door already ready. "Where.is.she." Miles says stopping each time. "Oh her? She's around the city, you have 48 hours before we kill her." Rina says in the dark using the voice changer. I run into the shadows and hide while he walks back.

He runs out and I start laughing. Really loud so does Rina. "That wasn't funny Y/N." Miles says from behind me. I almost shit myself. I think a lil pee came out too. I really became 🧍🏾‍♀️. "S'cuse me." I say. Like sir where and when. "Ima go bc I ain't apart of this." Rina says and runs out. "FUCK YOU RINA." I yell. I turn around to see Miles towering over me. "Let me tell you something." I say. "And what is that?" He says looking me in the eye. I run back to the dorms. Miles was running after me. I saw Rina in the distance and ran past her. "HES YOUR PROBLEM NOW." I say still running. I don't see Rina. I made it back to the dorms only to find out Miles was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"How.?" I say. "Wym." He says confused. "I WAS INFRONT OF YOU." I say flopping on the opposite side of the couch still scared. "Oh that was nun." He says chuckling. "Why you all the over there?" He says. "Because I'm scared." I say. Literally the definition of Shiver me Timbers. "Come over here and I won't hurt you." He says happily. I scoot closes to him but not enough to be like touching and everything. "The hell? I asked you to come over here, you acting like it's Covid like we have to social distance." He says then drags me over to him. "Literally no respect for me." I say putting the BLM sign up. "You, my mom, and your mom are literally the only people I respect." He says like it was a know thing. "Mhm." I say and cut in the TV. I watch whatever was on the TV until school. Miles fell back asleep still holding the back of my shirt. I tried to get up and get ready he yanked me back down. "IT WAS NEVER THAT SERIOUS MANE." I say getting comfortable. "It was." He says. "We literally have school!?" I say "And?" Miles says. "We have test." I say literally annoyed my grades ain't looking too good. "I don't wanna go thoughhh." He says as if he was a little kid at 6AM in the morning waking up for school. (Felt personal didn't it.) "literally if you don't get up I will find a lock for my door."

I say because one time 'I was just waking up from a nap. I had locked my door beforehand. It felt like it was the best sleep till I rolled over miles was in the bed sleeping peacefully. How tf.... I look at my lock it looked fine. I then saw miles had his hair in a ponytail I guess he wanted me to do it. But I saw a messed up bobbypin on my nightstand. Sir... "miles wtf." I say. He starts to wake up. "Oh hey." He says normally. "Don't hey me!" I say. "How you get in?" I say confused. "Bobby-pin." He said. "Figures but WHY!?" I say yelling. "couldn't sleep." He says then going back down to sleep. "Atp just have my bed because you won't stay out of it." I say laying back down. "And won't." He says chuckling before going back to sleep.' "Ill still find a way in. But I guess we can go now." He says and we get up.

There was a knock at the door. "ROOM CHECK!" The person behind the door says. Miles walks into his room and I walk over to the door. "Come in." I unlock the door and let the guy in. He had a service dog that I guess what here for drugs. "Where the drugs?" He asked me. "What drugs!?" I say confused. "You blacks always have something on you so where is it." NAH BRO JUST SAID IT STRAIGHT TO MY FACE WASNT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT. Miles walks out with a confused face. "What drugs?" He asked. "You blacks have something, and Reggie will find it." He says. "Matter fact, when he do tell me." I say. "And we got cameras in here so you can't sneak shit, cause I see that pack of meth in yo vest, I really should report yo ass." I say taking a picture of him. "DELETE THAT NOW." He says walking over to me. "You'll have to catch me first bitch. <3" I say and run out.

He gon get caught for sure. He chases after me with Miles behind still tired so he isn't running as fast. "GET BACK HERE YOU NIGGER!" He says but forgets that we're in the hallways of the school and everyone sees. They were heading to breakfast. "YOU LITERALLY JUST GOT CAUGHT 4K. BY EVERYONE AND THEY MAMA." I say still running. I see the principal walking up to us. I'm about to pull a whole Cory on this man. He had his taser out so it was now or never. I stop and juke his ass. "TRICKS IS FOR KIDS BITCH." I say while juking him. He turns around and see the principal looking at him. He stands up straight. "Mr. Tropicana?" He says. "TO MY OFFICE NOW, YOU TOO Y/N AND MILES." I heard Miles mutter under his breath that he ain't do shit.

—————————————-
y'all will not be getting a double upload today

sorry