𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟒; 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘, Ion know what imma do might just lay down. As soon as I lay down Miles bust through my door and get me right be backup. "If you thought today was yo chill day you thought wrong. Get ready." He says the walks out like he ain't do allat. Nigga what.... I go ahead and grab sumn pink ya know to match the vibe or whatever. I grab a pink beanie to go with it. I walk out to see a big bouquet of roses, chocolates, and a teddy bear. He could've been creative but am I really complaining? I put the flowers in a a vase in my room. "U ready Ma?" Miles says. "Yeah." I say he covers my eyes. I didn't get to see his outfit tho. "Allow me to lead you." He says. "Listen, who I look like letting a 5'11 man lead me somewhere." I say. "You look like... Y/N Wellman." He says says laughing loudly. "Nigga." I say. We come to a stop. "Huh?" He takes his hands off my face. We're at Six Flags. (Pretend the shit is there) "you gon follow me or nah?" Miles says while he's already paying for us. I quickly catch up to him. "Where you wanna go first?" He ask, ion know? Maybe if I was told where I was going. "The Batman. Ion know." I say with a shrug. "Okay follow me." He takes us over to this ride that had so many loops I knew this wasn't good for me but I still gonna get on it. "This line long ash, like why couldn't we get fast pass?" I asked miles. "Oh we do, I just thought you wanted to go in longer lines." He says looking forward with his lips curving upward. "You dick, let's go to the fast lane." I grab his hand and kindly push through the people behind us. We make it to the fast lane and showed them our passes. I still holding Miles hands walks up to where we could see the rollercoaster. "You dick, why didn't you tell me?" I say. "Nope, not at me until you found out." I hit him. "Literally don't talk to me." I turn away.

We make it onto the ride. "If we go on this ride will you talk to me?" Miles says, Hm will I. "You'll see." Knowing my simp ass probably will. We ride the ride, here came the last loop. "FUCK YEAH THIS IS AMAZING." I yelled. Miles was holding me other hand and screaming bloody murder. We finished the ride and I get all jumpy. Everyone comes off looking petrified and people look at me crazy. What? That was fun. "You, you a different breed. Because that shit scared the SHIT out of me!" Miles says. "That was fun, let's go on a another one." I say walking around. Miles gives me the most dramatic side eye ever. "Okay give me a sec tho." He starts breathing really heavily then stops. "We good." He says and continues walking like ain't nun happed. I'm just standing here like 🧍🏾‍♀️. I catch up to him and we get on the teacups because I wanted too. "This is so childish." He says rolling his eyes at me. "Roll them eyes again they will permanently be stuck there." I say glaring holes into his head. Cause how dare he think it's childish, in my opinion it's fun. "Yes ma'am." He says standing like a soldier. I chuckle at him and hit his shoulder as we board onto the teacups. We got to spin the thing so we can move. I start spinning that bitch real fast. We start spinning real fast. "N/N STOP IMA THROW UP." I stop for a second. Maybe I should go slower. "Thank you." He says catching his breath. "You're one crazy woman." I nod my head. "I know." I say looking at him with a smile. We get off the rides and hop on a couple of more until we get hungry. "Wanna get something to eat?" I ask him. I was hungry asf. "Yeah sure." Miles says sighing. I walk over to this taco stand. "Could I have a Chicken Taco?" I ask. "I want a steak." Miles says, that nigga disrespectful. "That'll be 30.89." The person says. Miles hands him the money before I could get my wallet. "Damn you punk nigga." I say. The cashier hands us our tacos.

We eat our tacos and head to the feris wheel they had up. It was only here for today, we got on the red cart and it started moving. "This kinda feel romantic." I say looking out the window. Miles nods and continues to stare at me. "You gon continue to stare or talk?" I say still looking at the window to embarrassed to look at him. The sun was shining in all the right places, from what I could see from my perspective. "Stare." He says. "Okay wasn't expecting that." I say looking down at my phone. "Listen, so what I'm about to tell you is only for you to hear, ok?" He says getting all serious. I look up from my phone and fix my seating. "Promise you won't tell anyone." He says and I nod. He gets all quiet before he says "You got games on you phone." He says while laughing his ass off. "Ima hurt you one day and when I do it's gonna be personal." I say. We get off the feris wheel and I grab his hand because we have to be back to the school by curfew. "Thanks for today Miles, but you gotta sleep in your room tonight." I say because I just want one night to myself. "No. End of conversation. But I have to go somewhere. The school is right down the block." He runs off somewhere and I run back to the dorms. Ion even question him anymore. I get in the dorm and I put my bag and down. I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I hop in and out and grab some pajamas. I walk over to my vanity to take the makeup off. I always forget to do this. I do my skincare and make sure my face is clear. I put my bonnet on, and adjust it cause it was too tight and hurt like crazy. I relax and cut on my TV. I watch some of CoryxKenshin old videos cause he hasn't posted in like forever. I make my bed and put on my glasses. I sit on my bed and smell my air freshener in the corner go off. It was all too perfect.