𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟓; 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 😘
He beautiful for sure

I got up getting up real early cause this was my 2nd to last picture day. I'm not bout to be lookin like grandma Bertha hell no we not doing that. I get ready to put one of my wigs on. Hmm, the braids or the 30 inch Brazilian bundles. Hm I'll go with the 30 inch Brazilian bundles. I put it on and put some makeup over the lace. "Lace where?" I say to no one. I hype myself up and egg ready for the day. I put some lipgloss on and some perfume. Damn if Miles don't date me then I will. I walk out and still see Miles sleeping on the couch. "MILES GET YOUR ASS UP." I yell. He gets up and stands at attention. "This is the PERFECT day to use our DRESS DOWN PASSES AND YOUR STILL SLEEP?" I yell at him and get him up. "Woah woah, I'll get ready." He days like nothing was wrong. I drag his ass to his room. "Brush your teeth and wash your face and take a shower. I'll have you a outfit ready." I say and push him in the bathroom. "Hmm." What should he wear... "ONLY GET CLOTHES FROM THE DRESSER." He yells at me. Okk....? I say and look in his dresser. I pick out a white tank top and some black cargo pants to go with it. I get him a red letterman jacket and got the read beanie from my room. I'm scared to see how he's gonna look. "I'm gonna  put ur clothes on the counter. Make sure your ass is in that shower. I don't need to be getting flashed." I say. I hear some shuffling and then walk in. I put the clothes in and walk out. I go to my room and choose the same outfit bc if you not matching what is you doing? I chuckle at my thoughts and put my clothes on. "Damn i Look Fine." I say. "Mhm." Miles says. "IN THE NAME OF- oh." I say getting ready to rebuke any demon. He chuckles at my antics. "Don't be scaring me like that I'll punch you fr."

He nods and we walk out the door. "Did you purposely match us again?" He says looking at me already knowing my answer. "I plead the fifth." I say. Zipping my mouth shut. He laughs at me literally he need to stop. We walk in and people literally is weird. Probably cause Miles over here muggin everyone. While im over here happy go jolly. "Smile." I say. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "Yes you nigga who else?" I say smacking his mouth. "Fuck you." He says under his breath. "What was that." I say. One thing I'm not bout to tolerate is no disrespect. "Nun." He says still rubbing his mouth. We made it to our class and go to our seats. "Is that... TREY!?" I say and Trey looks away from his phone. "Is that.. Y/N!?" He gets up and hugs me. "Stop being annoying." A nigga who I've never seen before. I flip him off. He looks shocked. "Do you know who I am." He says standing up. I groan i DONT want to fight nobody on picture day and the last week of school. I look away. "Me personally-" i shush him. "I don't want to deal with this bullshit today." I say. "We should totally go on a summer trip. It could be like a double date but it last for a week." He says. "Double!?" I say but knowing what he meant. MILES GOT TILL CHRISTMAS. Matter fact let me pray to the Lord. "Why you praying?" Trey says. "Uhhh, why not?" I say. "Good reason continue." He says chuckling going onto his phone. "Amen." I say. "Alright who caught ur attention so bad?" I ask trey. "I'm booking tickets!?" He says. "Me and Miles ain't agree to go though." I say. "We did." Miles says from behind me. I almost screamed. "The next nigga that pop up behind me WILL be getting smacked." I say because I'll die of a heart attack and I'm only 16. He walks away. "Guess y'all are going." He says laughing at me. "Kys." I say. He laugh even harder. I roll my eyes and turn to the whiteboard. The  teacher still isn't here yet. Hm it's wtv. "Hi, im Kylie and is this English?" Some girl walk up to me. She's very pretty. She has dark brown skin and black curls she also had freckles. Damn. "Yeah this is English." I say. "Okay good, im new here and didn't know." She says looking around. "Oh my names Y/N." I say. She nods. "Could I sit here? There's no more seats." She says. I looks around was it me or like there was like 8 open seats. "Sure cmon." I take me and trey bookbags off the floor and set them down on the floor. "So did you just move to Brooklyn?" I ask her cause Trey was ignoring me. "Yeah, we just came from Atlanta." She says setting her stuff down. "That's nice. Today's picture day and the last week of school you came so late." She nods. "I know my parents wanted me to go." I nod thinking about how crazy her parents must be. "What dorm are you?" She thinks about it for a second. "Room 2B." She says. "Oh that's right next to me and Miles' room!" I say happy to make another friend that's a girl. "Oh? You're in a dorm with a boy? Isn't that like not legal." She says with a eyebrow raised. "I guess it not. And it's not like we're doing anything." I say shrugging and getting out my notebook to draw. "All students must report to the cafeteria for school pictures." The intercom said. I grab my pass and was gone. "Slow down you might trip." Miles says. "Nigga where do you be coming from!?" I say. "I literally always sit behind you in class!?" He says matching my energy. "No way I ain't notice you." I say. We walk into the cafeteria. "Pay more attention." He says. And we get in the line according to our last name. "Oh hey Kylie!" I say. She was right infront of me. She waved back. It was finally my turn to take the pictures. I Hand him my thing and sit down. I prepare for him to fucking break my neck for this picture. He tells me to turn my neck more. I do and and clicks the picture. I get up and rub more sore neck. "That shit hurt."

———————————M.M———————————

guys we're going back on schedule starting today

and ur welcome bc someone prayed to the Lord that I post and guess what I posted