𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟏; 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊, and the girls wanted to have girls day and Inari's dorm. I grab some overnight clothes and my toothbrush. "Where you going Ma?" Miles says looking at me. "Inaris." I say. He nods then turns back around. "Do you really have to go?" He says trying to convince me not to go. "Miles I'll be back tomorrow." He looks at me. "Stay for 5 more minutes." He says. "I'm already late Miles, I can't." Don't we love a clingy man. "Fine." He turns back around. I head out the door and go to the elevator. I made it up to the door and knock on it. After a few seconds the door opens. "Y/N WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" Rina says. "Miles." I say while walking into Inari's room. "Y/n wspp!" Inari says. "Hey we gonna pretnd that I'm not hour late." I say "Yeah you better have good reason too." Rylian said with a 'are you serious face.' "See what had happened was-" Vina had already shushed me. "When a nigga say what had happened was they already lying." I laugh with the others. "Just Miles." I say and sit down. "Date." Lyanari says. "Excuse me?" I say with a raised eyebrow. I was just waiting on Miles. "Just date already." All of them say. "See.." I say looking away. "How about we get this girls day on!" I say chuckling. They laugh at my nervousness. "Uno." I  say quickly trying to get off the topic. I bring out a deck of uno. 5 mintues later. "WHAT YOU CAN DO THAT?" Inari yells. "WHERE THE RULEBOOK BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD 25 CARDS." Lyanari states. "RIGHT THEY UP YO ASS?" RINA STATES. "U JUST MAD." I say. They stay mad. "I WANNA GET MY ROUNDS ON." Vina say. "CMON THEN WE GETTING ANOTHER WIN." I say we play the game just 2 on two. I look her in the eye and Win. "Uno out bitch." I say with a smirk on my face. "OH NAH." Vina says. "SHE CHEATING!" Vina says while pointing at me. "Ahh you mad." I said laughing real hard because LOOK 😂.

"We're not playing with you no more. What else y'all wanna do." Vina says still mad at me. "We could order food." Rylian says. "Yes I'm so hungryyy." I say. "Same." Rina says. "Alright what we gonna eat?" Vina says. "Let me get some from peach cobbler cafe. The chicken, collard greens, (I never seen colla greens spelt like that) and yams. Don't forget the peach cobbler. I pay you back." I say already w the order. "Dang girl you must be hungry hungry." Lyanari says. "But I gotchu." Vina says. I chuckle on go on my phone to see Miles had texted me.

Miles 😍

Miles 😍
heyy n/n

Y/n
What you want?

Miles 😍
You to come back

Y/n
I'll be home tomorrow

Miles 😍
okk but you having fun

Y/n
yeah I just beat them in uno

Miles 😍
Per usual

Y/n
Boy get off my line

Miles 😍
Alright alright ima stop messing w you

I got off the phone and saw them look at me. "Y/n we've been calling your name for the past 15 minutes. Your food is here." Vina says handing me it. "See Miles-" I had to start to say. "Hold on, don't do it I kinda wanna hear what he asked." Lyanari says. "He wanted me to come back." I said while unwrapping my food. "Guys we need to be in a FULL ON SPRINT TO THE APARTMENT CONPLEX?" Inari says. I raise an eyebrow. "What y'all sprinting for?" I say eating a piece of chicken. "Girl, you been gone a hour and he Alr want u back." Rylian says. I mean yeah. "It's been a hour?" I say. They look at me crazy. "Yes girl." Vina says. "Well then." I say with a bit of food on my mouth. "Wanna build a fort and eat inside there and watch movies?" Rina says. "What are we 4?" Lyanari says. "Yes." I say. They all laugh at me. "Well let's get to building." We start building and use plenty of covers. "Y'all let me get something else to hold it up so we can see the TV." I say running to Lyanaris room. I saw someone with a black and purple suit just land there. He puts a lips to his mouth, trying to shush me. I nod because I mind my black business. I grab her vacuum cleaner. I watch the man leap off and run on top of buildings. I come back to their common room and place the vacuum. I go to my spot and sit down. "What are we going to watch?" After a couple of hours later we all fall asleep.  I was the first one to wake up and saw us sleeping and I took a picture. I post it to my Instagram feed and I get up to brush my teeth and shower. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I cut the shower on and wait for it to get hot. I get out the shower and put my clothes on. I put deodorant on because I'm not bout to smelling like a middle school. I walk out to see them already up. "Ima get gone now." I say and walk out the door. They all say bye. I walk back to my door and open the door. I walk to my room to see Miles wore out. I chuckle at him and put my stuff down. I hop on the bed and go back to sleep. I was tireddd.

———————————M.M————————————

it's short and like I forgot it was Friday