𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟔; 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐁𝐆 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃, i lied down on my bed until I heard a knock at my door. I got up. "Who is it?" I say fixing my shirt. "It's me Kylie!" she says from the door. I rush to the door. fixing the last strap of my tank top. I open the door. "Hi Kylie!" I said. As soon as she leaves I'm going back to sleep. "Uh, I was wondering if we could hang out?.." she says. Do she not see the bags under my eyes? She must not got her contacts in. But my momma always taught me to be respectful. "Of course! How about 5 PM." I say this because I'm getting my sleep one way or another. "Uh sure!" She sounded disappointed but that's what happens when you walk up to MY doorstep while I was in MY room finna go to sleep. "I'll see you then!" I walk back to my room to lay down. Surprisingly Miles wasn't here. I haven't heard from him since we left school. Hm fine w me. I laugh and go to sleep until 4:40 PM. Knowing damn well I won't wake up on time. I actually woke up 10 minutes before my alarm woke me up. I cut it off and rubbed my eye. I check my phone to see one text from MIles. I click on it and use my face ID to see what he sent.

Miles <3

Miles <3

hey ma i'm at trents dorm 6A i'll be back by 9

Y/N

oh ok i'm going out with kylie btw

Miles <3

Who's Kylie?

Y/n

Some nice girl I met

read, 4:35 PM

Y/n
We gon pretend that you responded with a ok and continue on with life
Miles <3  laughed at this message

He left me on read and WITH A EMOJI, son of a- I look at the time on the top of my phone. Oh shit. I gotta get ready. I go to my bathroom and see my wig looking messed up. I just installed this bitch yesterday. Oh hell no. I try my best to fix it up and it looks good. I brush my teeth and wash my face because it looks crusty. I go to my room and find a comfortable outfit to put on. I grab a black shirt and some black sweatpants, nothing special. I added a gold necklace to add more look to it. I took a picture because I haven't been on Insta in a minute. I posted the picture. About to go out! I put it as the caption. I ateeee! I saw that Miles posted something and I looked at it. He was in a room that looked like you could game in there and still chill in there. I noticed that there were three boys including Miles. The chubby boy had black glasses and black hair. He held up the peace sign. Miles was the one holding the camera in the corner. Not much to describe. I look at the third person. He had dark brown hair and a beanie on. He was kinda cute ngl.  Had dimples n shit. Miles might have competition, who knows. Miles forgot to  put a caption. I put my phone up and put on my sneakers in case I gotta run from a nigga. Cause after what I've been through niggas just don't care. I walk up to the door and grabbed a fanny pack because I did not feel like having shoulder pain today. I walk out and walk to the dorm beside me. Before I knocked the door swung open. I looked at the person behind the door and it was Kylie. Her hair was still curly as ever and she wore a crop top and some leggings. "Cute outfit." I say because she was eating! She smiles. "Thank you!" She walks out and I step to the side. "Where are we going?" I'm still confused. "My brother's room he wanted to come with his boyfriend." Trey? Nahh it can't be Trey. We made it to the dorm since it was too far from mine and hers. She knocks and the door opens. "Trey!?" I say. I shook my head. This world is too damn small. "The one and only." He says dramatically bowing. "Nigga sit down you ain't do no magic trick." I laugh at him. "Rude but come in." he says walking over to let us in. "You two know each other? Kylie asks. I nod my head and look around. It was a nice apartment. The living room had a black couch and some side tables. The coffee table that had two mugs. They had bookshelves surrounding their TV each filled with random stuff. Their kitchen was nice was as well. "Nice place." I say. He thanks me. "QIKO?" I yell out he runs out. "Ba-oh hey Y/N and Kylie." He says and chuckles at him messing up trey for me. "Anyways..' I say ignoring I just got mistook for a MAN. "See so what we gonna do?" I ask looking around the room bc aint nobody told me shit. "Bowling!" Qiko says. I can't bowl for shit. "Last time I bowled I threw that bitch backwards." They laugh and I roll my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇?