𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟐; 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, so you know what I'm bout to dress like Miles and not give 2 shits. But Miles wasn't in my bed so I was good. I luckily had a no expectations crop top so I put that on I also had some ripped jeans. So I put those on and grabbed some black shoes and a chain. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my bookbag. I walked out without Miles because I wanted it to be a surprise. I was walking down the halls to see everyone dressed as their type. I saw Trey in the same outfit I wore to the arcade. OH? I then see miles with the same shit. Oh shit. This wasn't going to go well. I text Trey.

Trey

Yo trey u in some trouble

Wym

Turn 86 degrees to the right

Oh shit

Yeah

So uhm

😔 dying too soon

😔✌🏾 ikr

well ima go ahead and hide for the rest of the day

yeah you go do that

He walks off to a different part of the school. I walk up to Miles. "Heyyy." I say. He looks down at me. "Hey, I see your dressed as me." He says smirking. "So are you." I say. He chuckles. "We got some time wanna go take pictures?" He says. "What's up with you and these pictures?" He shrugs. "Just wanna capture the moment ya know." No tf I don't this ain't Miles. But anyways we walk to one of the empty classrooms and took pictures. "Send me some I wanna post some too."  He nodded his head and walked out. I walked out as well to maybe go make some more friends. I walk over to these group of girls. "Hi I'm Imani!" I says trying to be nice. They look at me, looking all over me. I felt weird. "Okay you pretty enough." One of them mutters. "I'm Aiko!" The one with green hair stated. "I'm Miko." The one with red hair states. "And I'm qiko." The only boy stated with blonde hair. He seemed like one of the nicer ones. So I decided to stand by him. "You're like Miles girlfriend right?" Miko says. "Uh no?" I say questioning my own self. "Then what's this. She shows me pictures of the ones we just took. "We just took those what about them?" I ask. "Well to be friends with us you gotta know that Miles is mine. Not yours witch. " She says. Heck no. "First off, he don't belong to no one. Second, ion want ya 'mans'. And third watch what you say bout me. I'll rip ya tracks out respectfully." I say because I don't tolerate disrespect. "No you won't." She says. "Oh but I will if you tryna find out hit me." I say readying myself to fight. She hits my shoulder. Alright then I start going at it ha lil sister join in but the boy just watches. I beat both they ass and got about 6 inches of both they tracks. I made sure to get it from the front too. "Oh damn I wouldn't rip ya tracks out tho?" I say as I walk off with they hair still in my hand. I made way for me cause then people was not moving. I headed to my class before the late bell rung.

"Damn Y/N ain't know you had it in you." Trey says randomly beside me. I hum. Maybe I should start talking first. Nahh fight first ask questions later. "My life motto is fight first ask questions later." I say earning a chuckle from him. "I guess that's right." He says while twisting his dreads. "Trey yo gun pink?" I ask and he turn to me with wide eyes. "Is my gun what?" He ask. "Ion I just see it deep in you. You could be a girly pop fr." I say looking at him. His gun is pink. And watch it be Andre the dude infront of him. "My gun is blue w lil tecca stickers on it." He says deepening his voice. I laugh at this cause lil tecca stickers rlly? I die down my laughter when the teacher walk in the class. "Class! The school has given this class the permission to act as how your dressed!" Bet say less I sit my stool up a bit higher. I put on the lil turban he has on his head. I already had the braids. I could be his twinnem. "Y/N let's say for example, she has the perfect representation of Miles. Same as for him." The teacher says and all them kids look at me. "Youn never see a black nigga before?" I say, they all laugh and turn back around. "That was very inappropriate Ms. Wellman." Mrs. Fay says looking at me. "Well they're acting like it." I say it shrugging. "Okay then since you wanna act like that, go to ya lil boyfriend class and sit right beside him. I already wrote the note and got you your paper work." She says while I walk up to the front. "You tryna embarrass me it ain't gon work." I slamming her door for dramatic effect. I walk over to class 2-a and knock on the door.

Miles answered it, looking at me confused but let me in. I heard murmurs in the back. I could only make out 'that's who he was talking bout.' 'Her' 'his' but I ain't pay them no mind. "Uh, this yo note and I gotta go sit down I guess." She reads it and nods and continues teaching. I sat down beside Miles. He starts writing on a note. 'Ma why u here?' The note read. 'Cause the teacher thought it would be embarrass me to come here and sit down next to you.' He looks at me and chuckle lightly so the teacher didn't hear. I start doing this dang work because this class learns all the stuff we learn at the end of year and vise versa. She was rlly giving me all the answers. Thanks Mrs. Fay, I guess. It was like this for the whole day. We headed to the dining hall for dinner since I didn't feel like cooking. They had an assembly on who had the best dressed couple. They had gathered all the people who were like the boy was the girl and vise versa. So me and Miles walked up and got a lot of stares. What the fuck they looking at fr. I fix the braids and put them behind my shoulder and put the turban back on. We was up there with Michel and Vanessa, Wistson and Kingston, and Gwen and Miranda. The people still in they seats had to close their eyes to vote. "Alright so to vote, all you gotta do is get in line." They had white tape separating the lines. Me and Miles had to stand beside eachother to be voted. "Table 1 walk up and vote." A majority of table 1 walks over to us. Cause we eat down like that. "Table 2." They says and barley any people come over here. That's ok though table 3 gon come thru fr. "Table 3." All of table three over here. So far we winning. "And this will decide who wins, table 4." The student council table. They like me so I think we good. 4 of them come over here. The rest go to Kingston lane. "So we can obviously tell who the winner is." All of them turn to me and Miles. Called it. "Miles and Y/N. So now you both can have 2 dress down days. You can use these whenever. He says handing us the paper. They expire June 1st. We all head back to the dorms after eating and Miles slept in my bed and I just let him. No point in arguing. I put his bonnet on and then mine and went to bed.

_______________𝐌.𝐌________________

be ready for the next chapter it's over 2000 words