Connection

"Jeff, you know how much I love you"

The Omega looked into the Alpha's deep coffee coloured eyes, eyes that could pierce someone's soul, eyes that had certainly succeeded in doing so to him.

"My life, it changed when you came crashing into it...literally"

Jeff smiled, he always loved the way that Alan referenced back to their first meeting, although they often argued about who ran into who.

A gasp, not just from Jeff but from the crowd of people that had gathered around them, curious as to what exactly was going on.

"Lu..ng"

The Alpha was on the ground now, down on one knee.

"Jeff...will you...."

"Err, go...d..whap..is..tha...noi..se?" Alan's deep voice was broken and sleepy, rendering him unable to fully articulate whole words. His moany whine woke Jeff from his perfectly perfect dream.

"Errr" he groaned again.

The persistent humming was coming from somewhere on Alan's side of the bed, Jeff sighed, "It's near you Lung"

"Make it stop," Alan begged, pulling the bed sheet over his head.

Jeff wanted to yank the cover from his grip and tell him to sort it out himself, but he couldn't. The fact was that Alan was just too damn cute, especially first thing in the morning, so instead, he just smiled and crawled over the Alpha, reaching for the phone buzzing away on the nightstand.

"It's Babe. Shit, is that the time? Lung, we need to get up"

A soft moan came from underneath the bedsheet as it swayed from side to side, Alan clearly shaking his head in disagreement.

"Phi" Jeff knew this would get a rise from the Alpha.

The bedsheet flung down freeing Alan who was suddenly looking wide awake.

"Seriously, Kid? You wanna do that again?"

Jeff laughed, contemplating if that was indeed a serious question that he had just been asked. They were both still very much basking in the glow of their newly mated status, enjoying all the emotions and desires that came with it. Before meeting Alan, Jeff hadn't been an overly sexual person. The Alpha was his first, and other than during his heat periods he never really felt the need to satisfy himself that regularly. If he was being honest with himself, sexual thoughts about another person hadn't been a fixture in his mind. But that had all changed. He looked down at his Alpha staring up at him, a smirk on his handsome face. He could smell his scent, the sickly sweet pine mixed with a hint of coffee this morning, enjoying the feel of it invading his lungs. God he wanted him.

"What time is it, Kid?"

"Almost ten thirty" Jeff answered, watching as Alan shifted himself up the bed, resting his back on the headboard.

"Damn, never been this late for work before" he chuckled, winking at the Omega.

Jeff pushed the bed sheet from Alan's lower body and swung his leg over him, settling himself down into the Alpha's lap. "Are you saying that's my fault?" Jeff ran his fingers through the back of Alan's messy morning hair, closing his eyes as a short vision flashed before him. He leant forward, his warm breath blowing on Alan's ear, "Phi".

He shuddered when he felt Alan's rough fingers on his thigh, brushing the soft skin, squeezing gently. "You're getting bold, you know that Kid?"

"Hmm...it's your fault, Phi, you made me this way", Jeff couldn't help but smile, using Alan's own line against him. The Alpha laughed as he trailed his hand up his boy's back. He didn't speak, his eyes slowly working their way across Jeff's body, taking in every inch of flesh as if he was seeing him for the first time. Finally, once he'd taken in enough of the view, his eyes met the Omega's, the gaze so intense that Jeff thought he might melt.