Phi

"Mmmm"

Alan hummed as he woke, a sliver of light shining through the slatted blinds at his bedroom window. He inhaled a deep breath, his nose buried into the nape of Jeff's neck, the Omega's back snuggled tightly against his chest. Alan cast his eyes over the mark on Jeff's neck, his mark, the one that showed the world that the Kid belonged to him. He smiled, laying a gentle kiss on the broken skin.

"Mmmm....Phi"

"You awake, Kid?" Alan asked quietly.

"Hmmm...what time is it?"

"It's still early, the sun is only just coming up" Alan answered, placing another kiss on Jeff's neck.

Jeff reached a hand up to the crown of Alan's head and ran his fingers through his mate's thick, dark hair, "love you".

Jeff felt the Alpha smile against his back and the wetness of his lips as he pressed a row of soft kisses down his spine. Neither of them had counted how many times they'd made love that night. The emotions of the evening's turbulent events combined with the natural reaction to their mating had made for some rather passionate, yet exhausting twilight hours.

"Phi" Jeff moaned slowly as Alan swirled his tongue along Jeff's soft skin, a tingle radiating up his spine.

"I thought we talked about you calling me that" Alan said as he continued to dot kisses across Jeff's back

"Hmm, did we?"

Alan knew that the Kid was teasing him and he smiled, moving his mouth around Jeff's waist, layering kiss over kiss as he rubbed small circles against Jeff's hip with his thumb.

"We certainly did, Kid. Remember? You promised you wouldn't call me that"

"Ah...god....Phi"

Jeff gasped as Alan pulled his hip backward, his arse thrusting against Alan's already rock hard erection. "Are you being naughty, Jeff?"

Before the Omega could answer Alan reached his hand around, brushing his fingers over the sensitive skin at Jeff's waist as he moved to take a firm grip on the Omega's cock.

"Ahhh..mmmm...Lu...ng"

Alan growled. The sound of his mate moaning the moment he touched him almost sent Alan to the depths of animalistic hysteria.

"God, Jeff...the noises you make"

Alan moved his hand slowly along Jeff's length. The contact was dry so he took it easy, just using enough pressure to tease his boyfriend.

"Mmmmm...ah....Phi"

Leaning into Jeff's ear, Alan whispered, "Call me that once more and you'll be sorry"

Jeff laughed, a moan rounding off the chuckle as Alan rubbed his thumb over the Omega's now leaking slit. He was panting now as he struggled for breath, the pleasure gradually starting to build.

"Ph....Phi"

One final squeeze of Jeff's tip had the Omega moaning again, "I warned you, Kid, now you're going to have to take the punishment"

Alan reached behind him for the lube that they'd left discarded on the bedside cabinet in the early hours of the morning. He reluctantly moved himself away from the Omega, his mate letting out a displeased whine at the loss of the contact that he so clearly loved.

"Ready?" Alan asked, not wanting to do anything that Jeff wasn't happy with.

"Hmm.. Want you close"

Alan smiled, revelling in the fact that his mate hated being away from him, even if there was only an inch between their bodies. He gazed down at Jeff, laying there on his side, in the Alpha's bed, the soft glow of the barely risen sunlight illuminating his flawless skin. Fuck, he was beautiful. He waited for the soft moan as he lined his cold, wet fingers up at Jeff's entrance, circling them around his rim.