Declaration

Guys I accidentally published this before Break so if you are here and haven't read break please go back a chapter..sorry it was later...lol
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"What? Jeff, what the hell are you talking about?" Alan's voice was dripping in desperation, shock, anger, hurt and sadness.

But Jeff didn't answer, he turned as Alan was talking, bolting out of the door and down the corridor.

"No way, not again Kid"

Alan ran after him, catching him up just as he stepped outside of the front door.

"Jeff"

No. Damn it, he didn't think the Alpha would catch him up that quickly.

"Jeff," he called again.

His name, he wished he'd stop saying his name.

"What the hell is going on? Explain to me why you are running"

"Does it matter? This is for the best"

"For who? Because it certainly isn't the best for me"

Jeff turned to look at Alan, shocked by his words and the conviction with which they had been spoken.

"It is. I'm...you deserve better" Jeff's voice faded to a whisper as he looked down at the cold hard concrete.

"Jeff...are you sick?"

The Omega snapped his head up, "Why would you think that?"

"I've noticed...sometimes...you space out a bit. If you're sick I can help you. Please don't run from me" Alan was pleading as he slowly moved forward. Jeff's eyes were locked with the Alpha's, so he didn't notice him reaching out and gently grabbing his hand.

Darkness, a soft amber light radiating in one corner of the room. Near silence, the only noise being the gently slapping of lips together. Water dripped off of their clothes and down their faces. Gentle moans and fingers brushing through wet hair. A crash, then laughter, lips still locked together. Wet, discarded clothes hitting the floor. Rich flora and pine scents mingling together.

Another error. When had his senses started to go wrong?

"It happened again, just then," Alan said.

Jeff tugged his hand from Alan's grip and looked him dead in the eyes. This was the easiest way to end it.

"I have powers. I'm a special Omega"

Alan's jaw almost hit the floor, his eyes fixed on Jeff's.

"I can see the future when I touch someone. Fucked up isn't it?"

Jeff could see Alan's face change as he processed the information and what it meant, "You've touched me..." He sighed, closing his eyes briefly as a realisation hit him, "Is this why you want to leave, because you've seen something bad in my future?"

Lie, that was the best thing to do here. To say yes. Maybe it would give Jeff an easy out, but something was fighting against him and he just couldn't do it.

"No, I've only ever seen.....good things when I've touched you"

"So...I don't understand...why are you saying we should....break up?" Alan could barely bring himself to say the words, and Jeff noticed.

"I heard you talking to North earlier, about people with special senses. How you wouldn't want that, how you wouldn't want anyone around that had a power that could affect another person"

Alan's eyes closed slowly, a deep sigh escaping his mouth. "Is that all you heard? Because if so then you heard half a conversation" He paused, trying to gauge what Jeff was thinking. "I said that, yes, but I also told North how hard it must be for those with powers, how lonely they must feel, and how I'd feel bad if I, inadvertently, made it worse for them, like I...we, did for Babe these last few weeks"