Zero Percent

The following Monday morning Jeff woke early, he had university lectures to attend and didn't like to be late. He crawled out of bed and stretched away any remaining laziness. Beams of bright sunlight filtered into the room over the top of the heavy blue curtains at the window, it was going to be a good weather day by all accounts.

As he made his way to the bathroom he picked up last night's haphazardly discarded clothes from the floor and deposited them into the laundry basket, making a mental note to do some washing when he got home later that day.

The bathroom was small but well designed, allowing for a decent sized shower that would easily accommodate two people, not that Jeff ever had anyone to accompany him. There was a large mirror on one wall above the sink, Jeff stopped to glance at himself. His outgrown dark hair, which he normally styled straight, was a ruffled mess, evidence of his uncomfortable nights sleep. He could see two faint dark circles under his eyes, another indication that he hadn't got as much rest as his body required.

He sighed as he walked into the shower and turned on the tap, stepping out before the water rained down on him. He removed his underwear and held a tentative hand under the flowing stream. He liked his showers to be on the hotter side so he waited a few moments before he stepped under the spray. The heat stung his back slightly as his skin adjusted to the temperature. As the water fell over his hair and face he kept his eyes closed. He wondered what it would feel like to be a steamy shower with that pine scented Alpha running those rough hands across his wet skin.

"Oh for fuck sake Jeff" he shouted, brushing the water up his face with his hands and resting them on the top of his hair.

"There is no chance you are going to see that man again. Get a grip" he told himself. He reached out and grabbed a bottle from the shelf and turned his attention to the task at hand, hoping that it would distract him from any more unwanted thoughts.

He made it to the university about an hour before his first lecture began, so he headed to the cafeteria to grab something for breakfast. Getting to the school early was the ideal way for Jeff to avoid people. He would go and get something to eat, if he hadn't already eaten at home, knowing that there wouldn't be many other students around at that hour. He was usually the first person to arrive at the lecture hall and would place his bags on the seat next to him to ensure no one sat too close, he couldn't risk any accidental visions.

Jeff tried his best to concentrate during the morning's teaching session. The professor was one of his favourites and knew how to keep the lecture engaging, not that Jeff usually had an issue with that. Jeff was committed to his studies, he wanted to get the best degree he possibly could and build a good career for himself. But today something was distracting him.

"Are you okay?"

The gentle words of the Alpha lingered in his ear and made him think about the way he had smiled. Jeff thought about the dimples that had formed in the softness of the Alpha's cheeks, he really wanted to touch them. God Jeff, what are you thinking? He said to himself silently, concentrate.

"So that will be the next stage, and it is important, so please remember those details"

Jeff hadn't heard a word that the professor had said. Great, he thought, this vision is really messing with me.

As the class ended, Jeff began to pack up his things.

"Jeff, can I have a word?" the professor called over. Had he seen Jeff daydreaming during the class?

Jeff nodded and walked over to the desk situated in the middle of the lecture stage.

"So about what I was saying earlier, I've organised something for you"

Pitbabe Love In Visions- Alan and Jeff's Love Story AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें