Unwelcome Visitor

Jeff woke early, the bright morning sun sneaking through a gap in between his curtains and stinging his eyes. He rubbed them gently with his balled up fists, yawning as he came to. He was still there. Jeff smiled as he realised that the Alpha hadn't left during the night, sneaking off under the cover of darkness. He'd stayed. They lay facing each other, one of the Alpha's arms was tucked under Jeff's neck, the other was resting on the Omega's t-shirt covered waist. Jeff moved his head forward slightly and took a long, slow breath, inhaling that gorgeous pine aroma, filling his lungs to capacity. He closed his eyelids as the scent invaded his airways, making him feel slightly dizzy.

When he opened his eyes he ran his gaze over the Alpha's face, taking in his restful form. Those plump lips that had frantically devoured Jeff's mouth the previous night were parted slightly, and Jeff could feel the warm breath on his cheek as he exhaled. The Alpha's hair was messy, his usually parted fringe was now gone, his forehead no longer visible beneath the mound of thick dark hair. Jeff thought back to the previous day. How had he been so brazen? He'd practically begged the Alpha to allow his touch, something that Jeff never thought he would do.

It was time to admit defeat, Jeff realised as he stared at the still sleeping man laying on his bed. He was in his bed! He really wanted to reach out and touch him, just brush away that stray hair that was resting on his eyelid. But what if he woke him or worse triggered a vision, or both? The urge was too great, Jeff didn't think that he would be able to resist so he decided that the best thing he could do was very carefully get out of the bed and make himself some coffee.

It had been a hot night (it was the height of summer after all) so the cover was already thrown to the foot end of the bed, making Jeff's manoeuvre slightly easier. He slowly lifted his head off of the Alpha's arm, not wanting to move too fast so as to avoid the Alpha noticing the change in weight. Success. He pushed himself up slightly and slid backwards out of the bed, planting one foot on the floor and twisting his torso as he stood up, smiling in triumph.

"I don't think so Kid"

The familiar, deep voice echoed in the room just as Jeff felt a tightening on his wrist. Before he could look back towards the bed he was yanked off of his feet, an arm enveloping his waist, dragging him back down onto the mattress. The Alpha inhaled deeply, his face tucked under Jeff's chin. "That's better"

Jeff smiled, he couldn't help it. The Alpha wanted him close, how could he not be happy about that?

"Don't try that again Kid. You can't invite me to stay the night then sneak off the next morning. I might start to feel used"

Jeff scoffed, the Alpha's hair shifting slightly as the Omega's breath dusted through it.

"I....you..."

"What's wrong Kid? Are you forgetting what happened last night?" Alan ran a hand up Jeff's arm as he spoke. He tried not to react, but the feel of those rough fingertips on his arm made Jeff shudder.

"No, I haven't forgotten" He admitted, "I...hope you don't feel used. That's not what I intended" he added, his voice going quieter as he spoke.

Finally the Alpha opened his eyes, shifting himself up onto his elbow to hover over the young Omega.

"Never, not for one second. I had a great time yesterday" He paused and leant into Jeff's ear, "And I don't just mean when you begged to touch me"

Jeff laughed. He could feel heat spreading up his cheeks. "I did not beg"

It was the Alpha's turn to laugh now. Jeff felt himself going dizzy again as another massive dose of pine and tobacco seeped into the air.

"You most certainly did. And it was sexy as hell" he said, placing a soft kiss on Jeff's lips.