𝐁𝐔𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

the 14th of december couldn't have come any slower, but it's finally here.

theo's sixteenth birthday.

it has finally stopped snowing here at hogwarts, after a weeklong snowfall and excruciating days of utter coldness. but it has set and it looked like it wasn't melting any time soon.

i could feel the cold crisp air seeping in from the outside as i snuggle under my warm, fluffy duvet clutching one of theo's oversized jumpers over my body as he snores softly next to me.

i had begged and pretty much bribed pansy to let me have the dorm to myself and theo the night before his birthday and i may possibly have to bribe her even more to keep it to myself and theo tonight.

she told me she had stayed at someone else's dorm, i can't remember who's though. an instinct is telling me it's luna lovegood, as she has been talking about her for a while.

but for daphne, she hardly even stays in our dorm anymore. majority of her wardrobe has been cleared out as she stays with her boyfriend daniel, she probably stays in our actual dorm at least 1 or 2 days a week. but theo hates her anyway, so i guess its good she's not here.

i stretch out my tired limbs and finish it with a big yawn, reading the clock on my bedside table. it's 10am and we have both had roughly 11 hours sleep which is good for us, since we are both normally chatting away until the early hours of the morning either because one of us had a nightmare or we just couldn't sleep at all.

i brush my hair out of my face and look down at theo who's legs are tangled with mine and even after sitting up his arms still have a firm hold on me, my presence being his own way to lull and keep himself to sleep.

i lean back down closer to his face and stroke his cheek with my thumb gently, comfortably trying to wake him up and not startle him like i usually would.

he stirs a little, his pretty face scrunching up at the sudden ticklish feeling disturbing him from his sleep as he removes his firm arm from my waist.

he takes in a breath and stretches out his tired arms, groaning as he slowly but surely opens his eyes, trying to adjust to the light coming in from outside.

"good morning" i happily whisper into his ear as he smiles at the sound of my low voice.

"happy birthday teddy" i smile before kissing him innocently on the cheek, leaving him all flustered as he pulls me in for a cuddle.

"thank you pretty girl" he responds gratefully, kissing my cheeks as he sits up. i ruffle his messy hair up and cup his face with both of my small hands as he pulls me straight onto his lap. i kiss him again on the lips and he hums softly with surprise, but kisses back passionately.

"wow, you kissing me this early in the morning? how lucky am i?" he teases, giggling into my lips. him knowing my found hate of kissing early in the morning especially before brushing teeth. because of morning breath. eugh.

"it's a special occasion, and you deserve it anyway" i giggle and he pulls me in for another kiss and lays back on the bed as i bend over with him, still straddling his lap.