𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

"i was scared they were going to send him to azkaban you know" i confess to theo as he swings my hand, opening the large gates of the malfoy manor.

"even if they tried, i don't think dumbledore would allow it" theo gestures me to go through the gate before him and i nod appreciably before strolling through the gate and waiting for him to follow me.

theo opens the door entering the manor and again lets me go first before closing the door behind us, i scrunch my eyebrows when i see nobody is in the kitchen like they usually are.

"they aren't in the kitchen?" theo closely follows behind me and peers into the kitchen, also noticing nobody is in there.

the manor felt quieter than usual, it felt cold. and considering it was in the middle of summer and the weather was at its peak, it shouldn't really be cold.

i couldn't help but inch closer to theo as we continue to explore the empty corridors, a strange gut feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"you don't think they went somewhere do you?" i ask theo, hoping he'd least have an idea about where the group had disappeared too.

"they didn't say they were going anywhere" he responds, clearly unsure. he grabs onto my wrist and continues to lead me forward.

"ah, rosalie! theo! we've been expecting you!" a voice appears from the left side of us and we see narcissa malfoy stood proudly, with a small smile plastered on her face.

draco said his parents were coming back THE DAY WE LEFT FOR HOGWARTS.

OBVIOUSLY NOT

"mrs malfoy!" i say a little to politely as i move my head to glance at theo, who is just as shocked as me.

i had met dracos mother before, she really was a sweetheart. i met her before 4th year started in diagon alley when she was taking dracos sister first year school shopping merely because draco refused to.

"so nice to see you again, rosalie. now come!" she grins at theo before grinning widely at me, she takes my hand and drags me into the room i had not been into yet.

i hesitantly follow narcissa into the room and see a huge dining table, with everyone uncomfortably shifting around in their seats.

i sit down and theo sits close, pansy gives me a pleading look and gestures me to look to mattheo and when i do i see him slouched down in his seat. a already formed bruise covering his eye.

my heart clenches and i look over to a very upset pansy, who is staring directly forward and that's when i meet his eyes.

tom riddle.

the boy never has a smile on his face, merlin i doubt he's ever smiled in his life. no wonder everyone seemed so fucking bitter.

"it's nice to meet you at last miss potter" dracos father lucius, meets my eyes and grins at me. i return the smile and greet him politely.

being a potter in a house full of purebloods frightened me, and i know the prophet has been talking a lot about harry especially over the summer since cedric's death. god he's been on the front page every day since we broke up for summer in june.

i look at theo anxiously as he tries to gain mattheos attention, but fails as mattheos eyes droop continuously his purple bruise making his brown eyes pop out.

my eyes move back from mattheo across the table, and meet a youngsters eyes who i haven't seen in months.

dracos little sister destiny waves at me excitedly, her green eyes widening with joy. destiny was going into her second year at hogwarts, and since i'd last seen her she must have grown at least 3 inches.