𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

it was straight up and out of the malfoy manor finally.

today was the day we finally go back home, back to hogwarts. and i really hadn't been more excited.

holding my bag in one hand and plutos cat basket in the other me and pansy board the train quickly, the steam indicating it was about to depart any minute.

i felt like i was going to bust any moment about not telling pansy what happened last night with theo. i never hid anything from her, but sitting next to all the boys it probably isn't a good idea to tell her right now.

we all cram into one of the cabins on the train, the train already being nearly full anyway. it sit next to draco blaise and enzo whilst pansy mattheo and theo sit opposite us.

"i can't believe we all slept in" enzo rolls his eyes typically and draco scoffs.

"i don't" draco mumbles under his breath and mattheo chuckles.

"feels scary that we are going into 5th year" enzo grin fades away as he fiddles with the hem of his tshirt.

"ah, but this is where your wrong berkshire, 5th year is when all the girls start getting fit" mattheo smirks, and pansy hits him.

"mattheo!" she scolds motherly, making him hysterically laugh even more.

"what parkinson? it's not like you can disagree" he shrugs, looking out of the train window to see where abouts we were even thought the train has only been moving for 2 minutes.

"well that means there is one person who likes males here" mattheo slowly moves his eyes towards mine, along with everyone else's and i smile cheekily trying not to show how red my cheeks are going.

"so potter, who've you got your eyes on these days?" he asks nosily, and i just shrug my shoulders and try so hard not to look at theo who is curiously eyeing me up wondering who im gonna say.

"no one" i say simply staring into mattheo chocolate eyes trying to ignore his best friend sat next to him, his eyebrows furrowing together with anger.

"oh cmon potter! there must be someone" mattheo urges, and pansy smirks.

if i could say his name i would, but the group would never ever get over it and would most likely make fun of me for the rest of my last living life.

"well, i did see her speaking to that ravenclaw boy the other day in diagon alley" pansy glances at mattheo before looking back at me, with a smirk on her face.

"what ravenclaw boy?!" draco spits at pansy, utterly shocked that i actually have a boy.

i give her a look of please please don't say anything else because the looks theo was giving me could kill.

she doesn't take my hint though, thinking i'm only giving her the look out of pure embarrassment but really because i don't want to be killed by my so called best friend who i snogged at 3am last night.

"oh god! his names uh-" pansy scratches her head trying to think of the name who i am silently begging her not say.

"kyle!" she exclaims, the memory of his name rushing straight to her head as i mentally groan.

"kyle govander?!" blaise shouts out a bit too loud, and i shush him immediately as he wheezes with laughter. i watch theo as he leans back in his seat and crosses his arms, clenching his jaw.

"can't blame ya there rosie" enzo shrugs, nudging his cousin draco who is trying not to smile at his friends immature words.

"ehhh he's alright. think you could do better though rosie, you know what i mean?" mattheo winks flirtatiously making me cringe and gag.