𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

"right, let's try again miss potter" mcgonogal sighs as i huff and lean back in the creaky chair sat opposite to her rather large desk.

"from your point of view what happened before the fight broke out?" she clutches her long quill in between her fingers and props her body up, waiting for me to answer to question.

snape rudely stares me down, his arms firmly crossed and a stern expression. i bounce my knee repeatedly, trying to think of a satisfying answer.

this is the third time this week i'd been taken into mcgonogals office about the incident on friday, id heard they'd taken in hundreds of students that were crowded around the fight just to find out whom jumped into the scuffle.

"that hufflepuff you refuse to suspend ran his mouth like the trolls you see in the forbidden forest" i spit nastily watching as snape rolls his eyes at me.

"mr haybank did not start the fight miss potter, mr riddle did" mcgonagal firmly states and i scoff loudly.

"why is it always US that gets the blame?!" i yell defensively, stomping my foot and scraping the wooden chair across the ground.

"well sadly miss potter you and all your friends have made quite the reputation for yourselves these past 4 years" snape spits scowlingly, his plain expression not changing a bit.

i huff and slouch back onto the chair, bouncing my knee under the table. i watch mcgonogals face turn from stern to soft, she turns to face snape and then me.

"look miss potter, we are not here to argue. we are here to resolve the situation-" mcgonogal tells me calmly.

"yeah and the first way to resolve it was suspend mattheo, draco and theo before hearing them out" i challenge making mcgonogal mentally give up alone with snape who clenched his jaw.

"you know it wasn't our choice miss potter" mcgonogal deadpans, trying to resist the urge to roll her eyes.

"yeah of course, it was umbridge" i chew on my bottom lip with anger, almost making it bleed. mcgonogal and snape don't look too excited by the mention of umdbridge either.

"if i had handled the matter, it would have been dealt with completely differently. i'm sorry miss potter" mcgonogal pulls me an apologetic look, but instead i ignore her pleading eyes and grab my bag, swinging it over my arm and standing up off the hard chair that made my bach ache like crazy.

snape stood up immediately, making the room echo. "miss potter, i'd recommend you sit back down, you'd find our conversation isn't over" he sternly orders, pointing back to the chair id just stood up from.

i snap my eyes from the chair and back to snape, but shrug my shoulders and ignore his orders. i hear him yell for me again but i once again ignore him, whilst opening the heavy wooden door to exit mcgonogals office.

checking the time on my watch draco gifted me, i stride down the empty corridors of hogwarts. taking in the not very common silence and quietness, my footsteps echoing through the castle.

the time read 2:07PM, which meant it was 5th period. i was due to be in herbology with professor sprout.

maybe i could slack it off?