𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

"charms first?! ugh!" enzo drops his head onto the table, groaning over exaggeratedly.

it's safe to say we hadn't had a really good start to the first day back at hogwarts, us finding out our timetable for the rest of the year and also learning we have snape for potions was enough to make us miserable for the rest of term.

"well at least we have flitwick, he's not that bad" pansy tries to lighten the mood, of the boys who are acting like hormonal girls on their period.

mattheo groans into his arms on the table, whining like a 4 year old. again earning some not very nice looks of fellow peers.

god they must think we are mental or something.

ignoring the look of other students and my best friends groaning next to me, i eat my breakfast whilst flicking between my new textbook that i had bought at diogan alley.

finishing the last of my breakfast, i shove the plate away from me making more room for my book. i draw my attention straight onto the words inked on the page, instead of listening to the strange conversation mattheo and blaise are having about pixies.

noticing enzo fiddling and starting to bite his fingernails next to me, i move my head towards his and i see deep down his brown eyes were bursting to let out tears.

"why are they always together?" he watches daphne and daniel hug across the hall, big smile plastered on their happy faces.

"they have been together for nearly 9 months now enz.." i respond in a soft tone.

"you have to get over her enzo, there are so many other girls out there" i tell him, hopefully putting enough hope in his heart to finally move on.

"i guess" he shrugs, still not moving his eyes away from the couple who are now snogging beside the gryffindor table, all of daniel's 6th year friends cheering him on.

they continue to snog, making me awkwardly shift in my seat and move my attention back down to my book. not wanting to see the sight of my best friend eating her boyfriends face of at 8am in the morning.

"why are they so obsessed with each other?" enzo groans making theo chuckle as he watches with amusement.

"speaking of obsession" blaise mutters, eyeing up a girl approaching our table. i don't even need to look to know who it is.

heidi crowther, a girl who our year knows too well.

heidi crowther can be described as a female cormac mclaggen. or in other words, a slag.

she is a lousy boyfriend stealer, who has no friends and no better life so she decides to interfere with happy couples and completely ruin their realtionship. or flirts with people who clearly have no interest in her.

and sadly my dearest friend mattheo riddle is one of her victims.

"matty!" she squeals from near the gryffindor table and mattheos annoying groans decide to return as blaise hysterically laughs into the palms of his hand.

she shoves draco rudely out of the way, making room for herself just to sit next to mattheo and he avoids eye contact with her.