𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓.

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

after a long and much needed shower i sit in the grand kind sized bed in one of dracos guest rooms like i have for the past week id been here.

but now it was different, the boys didn't want to sleep on the mattresses beside me anymore. they said they couldn't tolerate the uncomfortableness anymore so they moved to their own rooms which are just next door to mine.

we stayed at the river until around 10, since it's summer it doesn't start getting dark till much later and we just spent it mucking around on the grass till we decided we were tired and called it a day.

i brush my hair with a comb and tuck my legs up to my chest, pulling the duvet over me and laying down on the comfy bed stretching out my limbs.

exhaustion from the day takes over me, i hadn't been up so early since i left hogwarts last time. and swimming in a river with a bunch of reckless teenagers wasn't something i was used to doing either.

since all the boys mattresses had moved i get a really clear view on how big the bedroom is, and god it's the size of my whole first floor back on privet drive. and there are 17 of these.

"night rosie!" blaise opens my door slightly and peaks his head through the crack and waves to me, i grin back while shuffling around trying to get comfortable.

"night blaise, see you in the morning" i respond softly and he closes my door slowly without slamming it.

i turn my bedside lamp of and immediately shut my eyes, sleep already taking over. slowly.

he's

back.

water falls heavily onto her body as she laid still and lifeless on the ground.

"rosie! rosalie!" a panicked voice shook her body so violently it hurt.

she gasped so loudly her whole body jolted up, built up raindrops streaming down her body. she wheezed with panic as her numb cold hands tried to calm herself from her anxiety attack.

"hey! hey! it's okay it's okay" a soothing voice grabs her on the shoulder and rosalie immediately looks up and tilted her head confused at the familiar face in front of her.

"h-harry?" she stuttered, completely baffled at her brother who looked just as gobsmacked as she was.

"what's happening? i was just in bed!" rosalie's voice got louder and shakier with terror but her twin brother hushed her.

"i- i don't know, i think we are lucid dreaming" harry looks around the scenery in front of them as rosalie's heart race increases at the loud thunder booms metres away from them.

they were in a graveyard, aggressive rain and wind threatening to take the twins out but they cling on to each other with fear trying to figure out if this mad 'dream' was even real or just a illusion.

this dream was too real to be true, she felt everything. she smelt everything. she heard everything.

"i don't think you can lucid dream with other people harry" harry offers a hand and lifts rosie up, he keeps a protective hand on her shoulder as they cautiously walk around the abandoned graveyard.

rosie inspects all of the graves carefully, reading every single carved letter on the hard stone. overgrown plants got in their way, making them trip or fall over along the way.