𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

"rosie? answer me!" pansy shakes me and i am distracted from my daze.

i didn't feel anything but an annoying throbbing in the side of my head, where someone decided to elbow me whilst blaise tried to pull me out of the fight id been dragged into.

pansy traces the side of my head with sympathy as enzo comes into view, my vision feels blurry and an annoying vibration rings in my ear as my best friend tries to snap me out of it. but there was one thing on my mind.

"where.. is theo?" i mutter out, making enzo blink with shock at me.

"hey let's not focus on that right now okay? let's focus on you" enzo hands pans and ice pack and she places it firmly on the side of my head on where it is hurting.

"do you think she has concussion?" enzo asks pansy and she just shrugs, the ringing still echoing loudly in my ear as i groan.

"oh my god!" a higher pitched voice which i recognise to be daphne comes into view and she sighs with empathy as she stares at me.

"what the fuck even happened?" enzo sighs overwhelmed.

"i- i tried to take her out of the crowd but these kids who were fighting wiped her out of my grip, i couldn't have done anything!" blaise tells them, guilt obviously eating him alive.

i wince quietly and hold the ice pack on my head, my vision finally unblurs and i look around groaning.

"rosie are you alright?" enzo asks concernedly.

"does it look like it berkshire?" i sarcastically ask back with no emotion laced in my voice.

the group sigh with relief in sync, making a small smile curl onto my lips.

"oh thank god your alright rose, you got us scared for a minute" pansy smiles, trying to lighten the mood.

i sit up, noticing we are in the slytherin coming room. i squint my eyes, confused.

"mattheo, theo and draco are facing permanent suspension rosie" enzo tells me and my heart drops, as i feel all blood drain from my body.

"w-what? they didn't even start it! it was christopher" i defend the boys like my life depends on it, but enzo shakes his head.

"lucius is coming to try bribe them out of it" blaise sighs, itching his head.

"this'll be like the tenth time lucius has bribed them out of permanent suspension, there is no way they are gonna get away with it" sadness and guilt fills up in my body as tears well up in my eyes.

"hey- it's not your fault rosie" pansy wipes away the single tear that rolls down my cheek and rubs my shoulder softly.

"i wasn't gonna let him hurt mattheo" i state firmly, trying to not let my voice crack or show any sign of weakness.

"i know, i know" pansy pulls me in for a hug in which i hug her back, taking in a shaky breath.

"fucking hell we are only 1 month into term and they are already looking at permanent suspension" enzo curses angrily, clenching his fits so hard his palms start to go red.

"enzo?" a hushed whimpered voice comes from the door of the common room, i see a small shadowed figure.

"hey destiny-" enzo stutters, trying to shield me from her not wanting the innocent 12 year old wanting to see me on the floor looking drowsy and looking like i'm about to faint.

"what happened to rosie? why is there a bruise on her face?" i see tears fill in destiny's eyes as she takes a step closer "where is matty? where is dray?" the girls hands start to tremble with panic.

"hey hey hey, it's okay" pansy strokes destiny on the back in an act of comfort, dracos younger sister seems to calm down.

"i can't believe these boys again!" all of our attentions are drawn back to the common room door and we see a fuming narcissa stomp in, a long beautiful lace dress trailing behind her. her white curls bouncing at every step she takes.

narcissa hesitates when she sees me, she grits her teeth but tries to keep a calm expression on her face. but her hard look softens eventually and she crouches down to my level.

"god rosalie, these boys do pull you into some bizarre situations" she sighs, tracing the bruise on the side of my head.

"don't we know it" pansy scoffs, destiny leaning on her shoulder.

"they are fucking stupid" blaise curses, rolling his eyes straight to the back of his head.

"you see tho, this is what draco is for. to get us out of shit" enzo smirks humorously causing narcissa to smack him lightly on his arm scoldingly.

"enzo! not the appropriate time" narcissa tells him off making enz shut up, she sighs disapprovingly. before lucius enters the room, a disappointed and angry scowl plastered on his face.

he stares at me and looks up to the side of my head, clenching his jaw angrily. he squints his eyes in an evil manor before he looks over to a hopeful narcissa who looked like she could burst.

"they've been suspended for a week" lucius deadpans annoyed "it's the best punishment they could have been given"

narcissa sighs into her hands whilst shaking her head, my eyes droop a little as i stare at lucious, his evil green eyes piercing into mine.

he continues speaking to narcissa, or more like yelling as she tries to plead the boys punishments but he shakes his head.

my eyes lead down to lucious's wrist, a dark cloak covers the entirety of his body but i tilt my head and blink repeatedly. not sure if it's my head injury hallucinating things into my small brain.

it was a tattoo like scar that run a dreadful amount of pain through me, the familiarity making my stomach fill up with sick and pain and the fuzzy feeling in my head seems to come back.

is a death eater mark, i'm sure of it. or maybe it's just my concussion rubbing silly accusations into my head?

no! it is, the blank ink is practically inked permanently onto his skin. stood out more than anything else. like my eyes are drawn so much to it i can't even distract my attention to anything else.

his pastel green eyes glare into mine scarily, making my heart clench with fear as i snap my head away to anything else i could focus on.

possibilities run through my head as nightmares rush back through me, the familiar sensation of deja vu seeping through my veins

sick fills up in my stomach as i start to gag, pansy places a comforting hand on my shoulder as i see lucius turn around aggressively, narcissa following him. enzo worryingly glances at his aunt and uncle, and snaps his eyes to me. he gulps anxiously.

"rose, your okay" pansy comforts me with a soothing voice, she turns to blaise who stares at me cluelessly.

"it must be her concussion, we should get her to madam pomfery"