𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

my first 2 days at hogwarts had gone smoothly, boring but tolerable classes and hysterical friends who have already been making some questionable decisions.

the first day after school mattheo and theo had already had enough so they made the rash decision to go to the astronomy tower and get so high they hardly could walk, of course they both ended up in mine, pansy and daphnes dorm hysterically laughing so hard we thought they were crying. eventually a tired and very grumpy draco had to come get them and take them back to their dorms.

"i could have killed them both" draco tells enzo as we rush through the crowd, already being late to the class we'd been dreading since our first lesson of this year. potions.

"well it's not surprising off mattheo and theo, they are double trouble" enzo snickers, barging past the first years who were running to their next lessons.

draco opens the door to the potions classroom, and snape turns back from addressing the class and stares at me draco and enzo rudely.

"all 3 of you, sit down. you are late" snape sternly orders and i scramble to a seat next to daphne and pansy whilst draco and enzo go sit next to blaise. theo and mattheo were sat at the front in silence, it was no doubt they had already been screamed at by a very moody snape.

"as i was saying" snape glares at me "you will all be in pairs until halloween break and will be working with your assigned partner until the deadline" snape tells us making the whole class groan with terror.

"when i call out your name, please go stand with your assigned partner" snape pulls out a large piece of parchment paper.

"harry potter and hermione granger"

"ron weasley and luna lovegood"

fuck. the pairings are boy girl.

of course they are, it's snape.

"draco malfoy and cho chang"

"padma patil and blaise zabini"

the students in the room started shuffling around, searching to find their assigned partners as i stand nervously waiting to find out who mine is. the boys i wouldn't mind being paired with were still waiting to hear their partners also.

"mattheo riddle and lavender brown"

"enzo berkshire and opal gosling"

"daphne greengrass and theodore nott"

fuck, there goes my will to live.

"seamus finnigan and pansy parkinson"

"and rosalie potter and kyle govander"

theo's head snaps to mine, daphnes along with him as draco snickers to himself earning an odd and confused look from cho.

of fucking course i get chose to be paired with KYLE.

kyle approaches me with an awkward smile on his face and he stands next to me, waiting for snape to assign our seats also.

theo was staring at us, envy written all over his face as daphne tries to communicate with him but stops once she realises he isn't listening.