𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

nerves were making my body shake, i'd never felt like this before.

it was something that harry was going to be expelled from hogwarts but it was even scarier knowing he could be prosecuted for doing nothing but protecting himself and our dickhead cousin dudley.

i sit anxiously in the british ministry of magic's headquarters, bouncing my knee up and down repeatedly.

"it's gonna be okay, i promise" a supportive hand landed on my knee and i am instantly reminded theo was here after he had kindly offered to bring me, knowing it had been on my mind.

"i hope so" i bite my lip nervously i lean into his strong shoulder and he grins.

"i know so" he moves his hand up my thigh and squeezes down gently, reassuring me.

it was around 15 minutes until harry's trial started, and i'd been here for around 30 minutes practically shaking in theo's arms.

"thank you for coming theo" i pull him appreciative eyes and he grins at me tilting his head a little back.

"of course cara mia, i think im a bit of a better support than pansy would have been" he wraps a supportive arms around me and squeezes my shoulder, i chuckle.

"agreed, she's been more panicked about the trial than i have" i giggle at my best friend who has a heart bigger than anyone i've ever met. her worry for me has grown over the past 2 weeks, sensing my anxiousness about my brothers long awaited trial. id say this and everyone else would agree, pansy is the mum of the group.

i feel my body relax once again, theo's words making me feel a lot less anxious than before. i swear he has some sort of magic on me.

"rosie? you came?" a distant and familiar voice came metres where me and theo were sat practically clinging onto each other.

i whip my head around as fast as i could and see harry stood speechlessly, his blue eyes flickering between me and theo.

i stand up as quick as i could and run straight into his arms, he hugs me just at tightly.

"of course i came silly. what in the hell happened?" i try to ask a little discreetly knowing ron, hermione and ron's whole family had accompanied harry for his trial.

"dementors attacked me and dudley near the bridge back in surrey, i couldn't just not do anything" harry explains to me quickly, trying to squeeze in every last detail he could.

"they can't expel you harry, it's ridiculous!" i burst out without thinking, harry moves his attention from me and then behind me to theo. i see the questions running through his head.

"so, it's true then?" he smirks, continuing to move his eyes back from me and to theo. just by his expressions i already know what he's talking about.

i turn back to look at theo who is stood waiting for me to go back to him and i quickly turn back to harry, my cheeks pink and eyes widened.

"oh! um-" i nervously giggle and stutter on my words, making an absolute joke of myself. god half of hogwarts think me and theo go out, i don't need my own brother thinking it too.