𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐎

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄

after our tour being interrupted by mattheo it wasn't a surprise.

mattheo had always found rosalie pretty, god even draco admitted shes good looking and draco thinks girls are disgusting.

she truly was though, it's why our whole year call harry the chosen one and call rosie the good looking one. she has always ignored those comments though, she hated speaking about her brothers success or even her brother in general for that matter.

deep down the boys know i have a thing for her, to try and prove their points they say snarky jokes like oh nott stop flirting with her or theo wants to snog rosie!

id often see rose getting embarrassed about it, when pansy or daphne would question about me i saw the light shade of pink her cheeks went and so did the rest of the boys.

we were leaning against the wall while we both sit on the not very comfortable mattress, alone.

"your very quiet today, are you okay?" i ask and feel rosalie's head hit my shoulder whilst my grip on my book got tighter and tighter as she got closer.

"im okay, just tired" rosie yawns quietly, i glance over to her direction and see her eyes droop closed every once in a while.

"are you okay?" before i could respond she fires a question out that i was certain she knew the answer to. she was looking up at me now, even while sat down there was still and obvious height difference.

i move my eyes away from hers and stare back at my book with a blank expression, she knew i wasn't particularly good.

"theo" she whispers comfortingly, she grabs my arm and strokes it softly trying to gain my attention but what she doesn't know is she already fully has it. i'm just at a loss for words.

"talk to me, please" rosie gently grabs the book and pulls it out of my hand and throws it onto the floor in front of us.

"i'm fine, i promise rosie" i look into her pleading green eyes and all she does is just shake her head at me with disapproval.

"you look tired, theo" rosie frowns and i feel my heart break a little at the sadness in her voice, she tilts her head at me with sympathy written all over her face.

the truth is i didn't want to tell her what was wrong, i didn't want to upset her or make her worry. i couldn't hurt her, she is to precious and she's been through too much shit too make me make life worse for her.

"i'm fine, i swear rosie" i say with the most convincing voice i could, she leans back into my shoulder and continues to stare at me with unconvincing eyes.

"if you ever need to talk, i'm always here" she grabs my hand and lightly squeezes it in an act of comfort and her reassurance made the sadness in my stomach disappear almost instantly.

i grab her hand back and intertwine our fingers, she runs her thumbs over my faint bruised knuckles which were almost healed she notices this instantly.

"they still haven't healed?" she asks confused at the purple pink marks that still haven't healed properly.

"nope" i respond disappointedly inspecting my knuckles once again knowing what her response is going to be.

the bruises were from a fight on one of the last days of last term, a cocky hufflepuff had some stuff to say about rosie and refused to say it to my face. he left hogwarts with a broke nose and i fractured wrist, so i guess he learnt his lesson.

"well i told you, you should have let me helped clean you up" rosie grins, still gently stroking my knuckles.

"i know i should've listened" i sigh out "well i learnt my lesson haven't i?" i grin and i watch as her smile grows smile at the sight of mine.

"why did you even beat that kid up anyway?" she asks curiously, her eyebrows furrowing at the memory.

i clench my jaw and grind my teeth together as i reminisce the ignorant hufflepuffs words ringing through my head, god it makes me want to beat him up all over again at the thought of it.

"he was just being a douche" i shrug and look away from rosie who obviously wants more information.

"oh cmon! i've never met a douchey hufflepuff" she giggles honestly her hand still clinging on to mine.

"well i have" i chuckle whilst shaking my head, i pull a pack of cigarettes out of my pack pocket. i light the cigarette before inhaling it slowly and exhaling it out rolling my eyes back with pleasure that the it gave me.

"when did you start smoking again?" rosie sighs watching me exhale the smoke.

"after term ended" i shrug carelessly and she rolls her eyes.

"i thought you quit for good this time.." she frowns disappointedly still watching me take a drag of the cigarette, i can't bare to look at her because her face will make my heart melt.

"oh cmon rosie, you were just as addicted as i was" i blow a puff of smoke onto her face and she chews on her lip, thinking about the time where we sat on the astronomy tower until ridiculously late smoking.

"but we quit for each other, remember?" rosie's eyes don't leave mine as i fiddle with the cigarette in between my fingers.

she was right, i was the one who gave rosie her first cigarette and the toxic muggle chemicals were so strong neither of us couldn't bare to stop. so she made the smart decision to stop, and being a supportive friend me and mattheo quit with her although mattheo only lasted a week and started again when he got wasted at a party in the gryffindor common room.

as much as it pained me to go even a few hours without a cigarette i always had my emotional support buddy with me and she never failed to help me get over my addiction but after she left at the end of the year i fell back into the same cycle, cigarette after cigarette.

"i couldn't do it without you though amore mio" i cheekily grin and rose looks at me with a slight playful expression, but tries to hide it with an annoyed glance.

"oh so we are starting with the italian nicknames again are we?" she smirks and i nod my head smirking back at her.

"of course, you love it don't you thougu principessa?" i nudge her playfully whilst she rolls her eyes.

"oh fuck off theo"