𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

authors note
short and sweet chapter with rosie and theo <3

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

i stir awake, the small breeze from outside drafting into the room through the slightly open window.

i stretch my limbs and move across the bed to snuggle into theo, who i knew would be warm and comforting. just his body is enough to lull me back to sleep.

i place my arm to feel where abouts his body was, but he wasn't there. the cold air making me shiver without his warm presence.

"teddy?" i mumble out, looking around the dark room to see maybe if he was in the bathroom. but there no response, still the breeze whistling through the window.

i groan loudly and stretch even more, and sit up immediately. scanning the room still for any sight of theo, when i realise he's definitely not here i jump straight out of bed.

i try to avoid the creaking floorboards as i twist the doorknob to the bedroom and lead myself out, inspecting both ways of the hallway before moving down it quickly.

the manor was just as scarier in the night, the silence making it more eerier than usual. i continue to creep down the hallway, trying to find the whereabouts of theo.

i tiptoe past the door leading to the outside balcony, and when i smell the familiar flavour of cigarette smoke creeping through the crack on the door i stop in my tracks and peer through the slightly open door.

i see theo, sat calmly on the balcony floor cigarette in hand and the smoke evaporating into the air. he still had his pajamas on he'd put on before we feel asleep and his hair was curly as id ever seen it.

"theo?" i call out and he snaps his head panicked at my presence, but he calms once he realises it's me.

"amore? what are you doing up, it's really late" he scolds, stubbing out his cigarette whilst exhaling out some more smoke.

"you weren't in bed" i pout, closing the balcony door and sitting down next to him. i lean my head on his shoulder and he stretches out his arm pulling me closer.

"im sorry bella, i didn't realise you would wake up" he apologies, soothingly rubbing my shoulder.

i hum appreciatively into his shoulder, his scent of caffeine and smoke entering my nostrils.

"that's okay, i found you now" i grin cheekily and he bites his lip trying to contain his own smile.

he looks up to the sky, and admires the millions of starts above us "they really are beautiful aren't they?" i notice him gazing at the stars.

"yeah, but not as beautiful as you though amore" he smirks, proud of his own compliment.

"aww, that's cute teddy" i fake away my smile as he continues to stare up at the night sky.

"not as cute as you though" he strokes my hair with his thumb as i blush at his words making my heart flutter.

"i used to stargaze with my mum, in italy" he tells me, flickering between me and the sky.

"yeah?" i respond, grabbing his hand urging him to tell me more.

"yeah, she taught me the names of all the stars like that one up there that's cappella" he points to the right of the night sky and i see a beaming star, obviously brighter than the rest of the faint ones.

"and that one up there" he points to the opposite side of the sky and i immediately notice a blinding star, it was much bigger than the others and a million times brighter.

"you know what that's called?" he asks, hoping i knew the answer but i shake my head but pull on his arm urging him to tell me.

"it's called sirius" he tells me with a grin on his face, i stare up at the star in awe whilst blinking repeatedly "it is?"

"yeah, it means glowing in greek" he educates me, squeezing my arm.

i shuffle closer towards him as he points out more stars up in the sky, he tells me things about each and every one of them. reminiscing the memories with his mother back in italy.

"i think the most impressive thing is you remember all this" i beam out, admiring theo's genuine love for the stars and the planets.

"of course i do, it's something ill never forget" he responds, his voice lowering to a mumble.

he turns to me, and looks down into my eyes. my hand goes and tangles up in his dark curls as our eyes lock once again.

we are so close at this point that our noses are millimetres away from touching and his scent of cigarettes got stronger as we got closer.

my breathes shakes in the back of my throat as he looks down to my lips and back up to my eyes, stroking my cheek gently with his thumb.

he pulls me even closer and his lips touch mine just for a split second but i pull away immediately, the urge just to pull him back and never let go of him raging through my veins.

"we can't" i choke, looking away from him uncomfortably.

he grabs my chin and forcefully moves my head back to his and gives me a pleading look, my heart melts at his desperate eyes as he strokes my lip.

"why?" he tilts his head at me, his begging eyes still staring directly into mine.

"it'll ruin everything" i respond truthfully and he shakes his head repeatedly. he moves his hands down to my waist and squeezes firmly.

"no it won't" he tells me convincingly "i won't let it" he adds on sternly, his pleading eyes changing to serious ones.

"please, just once and we never speak about it again" he begs, staring at my lips once again.

i go silent, not saying a word but just with a small nod of my head theo wastes no time but smashing his lips onto mine. taking me seriously by surprise.

i kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling me closer and he groans. i'd had a few experiences with kissing but not much, but god theo is so good.

his lips itself made me melt in his touch, his experience obviously shining. i didn't want to let go, but my chest wheezes for a breath and he pulls back taking one himself.

"that was fucking amazing" he strokes my back soothingly as i catch my breath, my face buried into the crook of his neck.

"we shouldn't have done that teddy" i mumble out regretfully still buried into the crook of his neck.

"we shouldn't of, cause now i want to do it again" he says breathily, his chest rising and falling continuously and i shake my head.

"i'm going to bed theo, we have to be up in the morning" i whisper quietly and he groans, but i shuffle my way out of his grasp and walk back to the balcony door:

"goodnight theo"

"goodnight bella"