𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

thankfully, the rest of the week break went faster than expected and i finally ended up here back at hogwarts where it actually feels like home.

the hallways are crowded, packed full of fully energised students ready to go to their first lesson of this term.

it's now a lot colder here at hogwarts, it's mid november and christmas is fast approaching. i already heard some 6th years talking about the upcoming christmas ball which is yet to be announced.

i nuzzle into the cotton of my slytherin scarf as i try to resist the urge to shiver. i rub my arms together trying to keep warm, the frosty bitter breeze making me dying to go snuggle up in front the fire back in the common room.

i waddle my way into the castle, trying to avoid slipping on the frozen ground and i sigh with relief as the castle is a little warmer.

i glance around the corridors as i make my way to defence against the dark arts, trying to find any of my friends. but there is no sign of them, i did see daphne and pansy last night in my dorm but its like the boys have vanished into thin air.

i did write back to theo as well, and responded to one of enzos letter that he had sent me. but after days of waiting i didn't hear back from neither of them, i hope they are okay.

as the corridors start to get quieter and quieter and finally approach my defence of the dark arts classroom. i mentally prepare myself for umbridges lesson as i open the door into the classroom.

the students conversations and laughter echoed across the room as i glance confusingly around the room, umbridge hasn't got here yet.

i spot pansy and everyone else surround mine and mattheos shared desk at the front of the room. pansy has a look of horror on her face as she looks like she's gagging at something?

a few people glare at me as i walk past their desk but i ignore them. when i get to my own desk theo notices me, and his dull expression turns into an excited one as he wastes no time and wraps his arms around my waist.

"hey pretty, i missed you" theo squeezes me as i giggle into the crook of his neck, not caring about who is around us and who is watching.

"i missed you more" i whisper secretly, trying to not let embarrassment creep up onto my face. i pull out of the crook of his neck and turn to the others, who don't seem as happy.

my eyes land on mattheo and i can only look at his face for a split second as my body naturally looks away, i feel pure sick bubble up in my stomach as i try to resist the urge to gag.

he'd been punched pretty hard from what i can predict, the purple and blue shining out as the lump just under is eye looks like it could be the size of a tennis ball.

"what the fuck happened?!" i exclaim in shock, mattheo looks down and huffs to himself. draco looks like he is about to puke just looking at the poor thing.

"tom happened" mattheo grunts moodily as blaise rolls his eyes at the mention of the 6th year.

"what a cunt" i insult making the boys silently chuckle as i examine mattheo eye, he winces when i place a finger on it and i apologise quickly.