𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐘

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

exams have been eating me alive, so much i feel like banging my head against a wall until i pass out.

it's starting to become too much for me, the hundreds of assignments every day and constant pressure of passing my O.W.L.S.

and not to mention the reoccurring nightmares that were once every few nights starting to return every single night, leaving me with anxiety, anger and no sleep.

after what seems like 7 hours my astronomy class finally ends, and i pack my stuff and rush out as quick as i can. dying to get to the great hall and see my friends who i feel like i haven't spoke to in years.

i feel my eyes start to droop closed as i try to ignore my 9th yawn to leave my lips, i push past the 4th years and enter the great hall.

i dramatically drop my bag down below the bench and swing my legs around, placing my head on the table. trying to not let sleep take over me i face mattheo, enzo and draco all with extremely uncomfortable expressions on their faces. i scrunch my eyebrows up with confusion as enzo gulps.

"what's wrong with you guys?" i ask confusingly as i pour a cup of orange juice, desperate to get some sugar into my system to survive the rest of my classes i have today.

"nothing" draco lies, clearing his throat awkwardly as all 3 of the boys avoid my suspicious eyes. but i shrug it off.

"where's theo? i haven't seen him since this morning" i ask the boys and mattheo immediately tenses up, still avoiding my eye contact. draco opens his mouth to say something, but stops himself immediately.

"don't tell her, it won't end well" enzo whispers a little too loudly to draco whos face drops once he sees my expression drastically change.

"what do you mean it won't end well?" i spit, my lack of sleep making my short temper stick out like a sore thumb. enzo gulps again and turns to mattheo who looks disappointed, but angry also.

mattheos eyes move past mine to behind me, near the ravenclaw table. i follow his eyes and spot heidi crowther, who is giggling and twirling her hair and speaking to someone.

she's flirting with theo.

i feel my heart drop and clench in my stomach, i can hear her high pitched voice from all the way over here. theo on the other hand looks like he wants to vomit, taking a step back every time she inches closer to him.

i feel rage bubble up in my stomach, every emotion building up this whole week seems to be crumbling down onto me like a destroyed building right at this very moment.

am i even aloud to feel angry? i think, contemplating whether to go up and say something to the slut.

me and theo have been a reoccurring rumour since 3rd year, people speculating if we actually made it official. but mine and theo's relationship has never gotten this far and god i swear we are just about to cross over the we are more than friends barrier and i'm not letting this bitch ruin it.

"hey! what's going on?" pansy approaches but her smile instantly fades once she sees my fuming face.

"heidi crowther strikes again" draco grunts and fake gags at the girl who's now touching theo's shoulder, i feel rage starting to get bigger and bigger as i bounce my leg.