𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘𝐒

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

after a long dreadful journey to the malfoy manor, we finally made it.

the sun was rising when we landed smoothly onto the malfoy grounds, i waste no time by hopping off mattheos broom and stretching my dead limbs tiredly whilst rubbing my eyes.

only had i noticed how tall all three of the boys had gotten. me standing in front of them made me feel like i'd shrunk, and last year they were all around the same size as me but maybe just a bit taller.

"come here then potter" mattheo hold his large broom in his hand while pulling me in for a long hug, then he ruffles my hair a little making me groan.

"hey don't touch my hair!" i shove mattheo away while pouting at him and he chuckles, he strolls off towards the grand gate as i approach draco.

draco grins pulling me in for a halfhearted hug, he wasn't the affectionate type so i didn't really surprise me. although i was suprised he even let me touch him.

draco pulls away quickly and follows mattheo towards the gate, i feel a quick tap on my shoulder and when i turn around i feel a slight smile creep on to my face.

"no hugs for me?" theo stands tall in front of me, a small grin plastered on his pretty face. something i've always remembered about theo is that he gives the best hugs.

i bite the inside of my cheek trying to restrict my lips to widen any more as we pull in each other for a long hug, i can practically feel his excitement radiating off him as he holds me tighter.

i hear draco scoff from the distance, "oh cmon lovebirds get a move on!" he cackles and i roll my eyes, scoffing at his child like behaviour.

"oh leave them alone draco they haven't seen each other in 22 days! tragedy!" mattheo puts his hands up in the air dramatically and puts on a over exaggerated voice on making theo scoff as we catch up.

"grow up riddle!" theo yells back with a smirk on his face as we hurry along to the gate where we open it and enter the humungous garden of the manor.

draco really was right it literally was like a castle, but also like some haunted house you would see out of those not really scary muggle horror movies you see on tv.

it really was like nothing i'd seen before, it was at least 4 stories tall and giant windows that nearly covered half of the walls. the manor itself looked a little scary and unsettling but the gorgeous sunset behind it made it look better.

i hesitate as we approach the house but theo just snickers and pulls me in with him while shutting the great door behind us.

the mansion wasn't as scary as it was outside when we were inside, the decor was very dark and gloomy but it was lit up by dazzling chandeliers hung on the ceiling.

growing up and living in a muggle house made this all look like million dollar luxuries, but theo or mattheo didn't even seem intrigued in the beautiful decor laying around them. how could they not? it's breathtaking.

"you like?" i didn't realise but theo had been staring at me for a while before i looked back at him, his smile grows at my excitement and i nod my head eagerly as we follow mattheo and draco to god knows where.

"god rosie you've been here 5 minutes and you both are already making me feel sick" draco looks over to mattheo who is already hysterically laughing and is looking at me and theo who are both scowling at them.

"for fuck sake by the time we go back to school they'll be down each others throats!" mattheo adds on to the not very funny joke while draco chuckles and i kick him in his leg.