𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄

"god! nobody has ever kissed me like daniel does!" daphne boasts as i jot down some notes for my astronomy homework, pansy leans forward gripping an apple in her hand wanting to hear more about her love life.

"and his dorm is always free because his dorm mates are out at quidditch or partying" she smirks, hinting at what her and beloved boyfriend do in his dorm on a night. pansy's chewed up apple was near to falling out of her mouth whilst my pen had already left my hand as we stare up at her in shock.

the boys were out at quidditch trials, luckily for the slytherins the trials were during 1st and 2nd period and they should be due back any minute since it is break time.

enzo was the only boy who hadn't tried out for quidditch, he never was interested in it as the others were and it's rare he ever comes to watch the games.

being on the quidditch team in previous years gives the boys more an advantage to get on the team this year, and considering all of them did played a crucial part into all of their wins last year i'm sure the captain will come to his senses and let them be on the team again this year.

"how many times have you done it?" pansy asks a bit too loudly, dragging enzos attention from the book, he scowls before he huffs and distracts himself back into the pages.

"at least 10 times" she whispers and pansys mouth drops, my eyes widening with hers.

"i'm guessing by both of your reactions, your both still virgins..?" she questioned and we both nod our heads.

"have you kissed anyone?" she asks, and pansy eagerly nods her head and waits for me to answer.

"yup" i say plainly, not wanting to reminisce my first kiss at the yule ball after party in the gryffindor common room in 4th year. mainly being ashamed about who it was i kissed.

"oh shit rose i remember your first kiss!" daphne exclaims and pansy hushes her quiet, enzos attention being drawn again.

i kissed adrian pucey, it wasn't the best kiss i'd ever had and it was nothing compared to what daphne told us she'd done with daniel. overall theo was a much better kisser than adrian was.

pansy snaps her head to me and nudges her head towards a confused daphne, i return her a confused look.

"tell her, about theo!" she whispers as quiet as she can, not wanting enzo to hear.

"what about him?" daphne whispers back confused as to what pansy was referring to.

"me and theo kissed" i hesitantly mumble and daphnes jaw drops in pure shock.

"i knew it!" she tries to keep her excitement down, but urges me to tell her more.

"yeah, they never left each others side all summer and theo got her this ring. look!" daphne hold my hand and shows daphne the beautiful ring that lays on right index finger, her mouth gapes apart as her eyes sparkle with adoration.

"it's beautiful rosie, so are you and theo like a thing?" she asks confused on our relationship status and i just shrug.

"i don't know daph, im just as confused as you are" i sigh truthfully and she gives me sympathetic eyes.