The Perfect Date

Jaejin and Hyunki both stood inside the office, hands firmly placed behind their back as they struggled not to whimper from fear. Being Yukihara's best men were a handful; not only do they have to tolerate their boss' infuriating attitude, they also had to take charge in case he wasn't available. In this case, they were reporting what happened last night to Yukihara to the one man behind all this, and it was not an easy task.

"So you're telling me," the man started, his chair turned away from them, "Yukihara was kidnapped from his own hotel room?"

"Y-Yes," answered Jaejin. "When w-we arrived in his room he was gone."

"And the money?"

"G-Gone," Hyunki practically whispered with his head bowed down from shame.

Silence enveloped them, though it was not the type that was comforting or peaceful. It was tense and hanging, as if something bad might happen at any minute.

All the while the two remained motionless.

"I see," the man muttered.

How the two wished to see the mystery man's face right now, just so they know what he was going to do. The only thing they could see was the calm smoke coming from his tobacco, the dim orange light casting a sinister shadow over the man's silhouette.

"We're very sorry about this," Jaejin said, brave enough to break the unnerving silence. "It won't happen again."

"Do not worry about that, boy," the man said. "It certainly won't happen again."

The man snapped his fingers, making Durus stand straighter from where he stood beside the table. "Durus here will take care of you young lads. With this, you surely wouldn't be able to make the same mistake ever again."

Jaejin and Hyunki shared a look. "W-What do you mean by tha-"

"Skin them alive," the man ordered.

With an eerily calm look set on the muscular man's face, he pulled out a small knife from his pocket as he advanced towards the two.

They started to scream, struggling from the iron grip of their fellow gang members who had no choice but to oblige. At this point, they had no chance of escaping.

Meanwhile, outside the office, the guards' faces hardened from devastation as they heard the sound of muffled cries and ripping skin.

---

"C'mon, you sloth! Hurry up!" Hyerin exclaimed, pulling an unwilling Kyungsoo with her to the eighth store of the day.

"Why am I doing this again?" he asked, crankily pulling his arm from Hyerin's grip.

"Because my date with Baekhyun is only a few hours away and I don't have anything to wear yet and Sehun stood me up since he's the one who's supposed to be doing this with me, not you," she explained, going through the racks.

"God, I can't wait to kill that little shit," he grumbled, folding his arms and sighing.

"Oh, shut up, will you? You've been saying that for the past thirty minutes!" she exclaimed. "If you stop with your complaining and help me pick out a nice dress that would be greatly appreciated and ooh, let's go to that section!" she said, pulling Kyungsoo by the front of his shirt.

"These are so nice!" she cooed, picking up a blouse and inspecting it.

In return, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "You know, you should have just brought someone else who actually knows about all girl stuff 'cause I can assure you, I'm clueless when it comes to these."