L

The thirteen agents stood before Agent Zero with straight backs and determination on their faces as they were called one Saturday afternoon into the headquarters. They were all doing their individual weekend activities when they suddenly received a message from the senior.

"Since Agent M isn't present today, I will be explaining to you your next mission," the grey-haired man said as he flipped through some paperwork. "Around approximately 1:30 PM while M-LX was doing their usual rounds around the city, they found three bodies of women in an alley in Itaewon." He opened a folder and took out three glossy pictures, placing it down on his table for everyone to see.

The young agents' eyes widened as they saw the horrible images. It was that of the dead bodies, but it was nothing like they expected. They were almost unrecognizable, their insides looking more like ground meat.

They tried not to gag at the sight.

"Do we know who did this?" Chen asked, taking one of the pictures for a closer look.

"Unfortunately no, and that is why we are sending you all to find out," Agent Zero said. "The way these women got murdered...it is not something a human being can do. I will leave this mission to your hands and yours alone. I trust that you will be able to solve this."

"Yes, sir!" they chorused.

"Very well then." He nodded. "Ah, but before you leave, Agent M asked me to also say something else."

They looked around at each other quizzically before Tao asked, "What is it, sir?"

Agent Zero smirked. "How does an official name for your special unit sound like?"

---

"We have arrived at your destination, Unit EXO," the driver announced when the van came to a stop.

"Ah, EXO. So that's who we are now." Xiumin sighed, passing on the big duffel bags among the members of their unit.

"Isn't it kind of corny? It's like a boy band name or something," Kyungsoo scoffed, opening the bag handed to him and taking out the necessary weapons.

"What matters is we have an official name, so don't complain," Hyerin said while the boy raised an eyebrow at her. She grinned at him cockily before loading her guns. "Plus, we have new outfits now."

Compared to their last uniform, their clothes now were much more comfortable and better looking. They were all clad in black fitted shirts that were tucked inside their black pants along with combat boots. Aside from their utility belts, they have compact containers strapped onto their biceps for their mobiles and other small gadgets. 

Kris checked his watch. "It's already ten at night. Itaewon's going to be busy soon so we better leave or else we'll garner too much attention," he said, tucking in a few knives in his belt.

"I can't believe we're in this kind of place," Chen mumbled under his breath while helping Luhan with his belt.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked, already prepared and ready to go out.

 "What do you mean 'what do you mean?'" Kai snorted. "You know what he means."

"Huh?" Sehun frowned. "Seriously, what do you mean?"

Chanyeol gave him a mocking look. "Dude. Come on, you know what this place is."

Sehun gave him a blank stare before exclaiming, "Guys, I really don't know! Would I even ask if I did!?"

At this point everyone stared at the boy incredulously.

"Sehun," Suho started. "You're saying that...you don't know what Itaewon's known for?"