Fix It

Do Kyungsoo clenched his fists tightly as he glowered at his prey.

He was known in Yeongnam High as the absolute fighter, one who never gave up no matter what challenge was thrown at him. He took all competition and training seriously, resulting to how good he now was. Kyungsoo was feared, and he took pride in that.

"Are we going to fight or what?" Tao taunted, raising a brow. He stood in the middle of the mat with folded arms, waiting for the older boy to attack.

"Oh, Huang ZiTao. You act like that now but once I finish you up, you'll be crying for me to stop and beg for mercy," he said, circling around the boy. "You think you got what it takes, huh? You think you got it?"

Tao rolled his eyes. "Let me guess. You got that from a movie? 'Cause really, how cheesy can you be?" he snorted. "Can we get this over with? This match will never happen if you keep on with your little skit."

"You cocky little prick," he hissed. "Wait 'till I'm done with you. I think you forgot about the fact that I'm ten times stronger now than I already am."

"Yeah, yeah. Now stop staring at me like you're gonna have me for dinner."

Tao smirked. Kyungsoo's eye twitched.

"Maybe I will," he muttered under his breath before charging towards him.

Tao chuckled as he watched Kyungsoo advance. It was just so amusing to mess with the boy. He knew what Kyungsoo could do to him, but sometimes his hot-headedness got the better of him which makes it so much easier for Tao to not take him seriously.

Like now, for instance.

Tao intently stared back at Kyungsoo, his range of hearing becoming sensitive once again. He heard the rapid breaths of his opponent. The clashing of fist to skin as Chanyeol and Kai sparred in the other mat. Xiumin's whining. Kris' silent whispers of protest. The whiff of wind as it collided with the glass windows. The hums of the security cameras.

Then everything stilled.

ZiTao laughed, propping a lazy hand on his waist. He did it. Time control.

He examined Kyungsoo's frozen form, his face inches from his. With much amusement, he pushed Kyungsoo's forehead with his index finger, sending the boy falling to his back.

Tao carefully placed his foot on top of his opponent's chest. Once he was all set, he snapped his fingers and everything returned to normal.

Tao gazed down teasingly at Kyungsoo. "Well, well, well, D.O. How's the weather down there?"

The other boy's eyes widened as he looked around his surroundings. "What the–wasn't I just attacking you?" he asked, genuinely bewildered.

Tao shrugged. "I don't know. Last time I checked, I was kicking your ass."

"What!?" he yelled. "I don't remember! Someone like you could never beat someone like–wait a second. Did you use your power?"

He feigned innocence. "Huh? How can you say that?"

"You fucking bastard! You used your power! You stopped time!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. "You little snake! How can you do that when we were having a match! This is a battle of strength, not magical powers and get your foot off me!"

"You say that but you threatened me about being a lot stronger now than before. So we're pretty much even, Kyungsooie," he cooed, backing away from the boy.

"You unfair son of a bitch! I'll kill you!

From several feet away, Hyerin clutched her head. "Can anyone please tell D.O. to shut up? There are other people training here, too!" she complained.