The Noxius Brothers

"I-I can't," Kim Jonghun stammered. "I can't."

Saying no to the man he feared the most was quite brave for a cowardly sixty-year-old man like him. He would have said yes, he really would have, but circumstances just didn't allow him to do so. Although he was known to be a cunning man, he still knew his place.

The man had his back to him, one hand holding a tobacco and the other scotch. He was facing the window, and all Jonghun could make out of him was the back view of his expensive suit.

"Why not, Mr. Kim?" the man asked in an eerily quiet voice.

Jonghun gulped, shifting in his seat. "I-It's not right."

The mystery man chortled softly. "Since when did someone like you ever care about what's right or wrong?"

The sixty-year-old politician did not say nor do anything but bow his head.

"I promise you, Mr. Kim," the man started. "I won't hurt him if you give me what I want. Do know, Mr. Kim, that I do not break my promises so long as you do not break yours." He turned around to look at the older man dead in the eye. The latter shivered. "Trust me, Mr. Kim. I promise I won't break him."

Jonghun clenched his fists that were placed on top of his lap, not daring to look away. "I-I," he stuttered. "I'll think about it."

The man gave him an austere smile before turning to the window again. "Good," he took a swig, "Don't make me wait."

---

"Why do we have to do this again?" Kyungsoo groaned as he unwillingly slipped on the black blazer.

"I don't know. Ask her," Chen deadpanned, nodding over to Hyerin who was adjusting her fake glasses.

"We need to do this to see what the Noxius brothers are up to," she explained, fixing her suit.

It was Friday and the gang decided to go forth with Hyerin's plan. The idea was to break into Gangnam Academy's grounds to spy on the trio and see where they could possibly be going whenever they skipped classes. Lay, Suho, and Kris were left behind to cover for them back at Yeongnam.

 "This is so dumb!" Xiumin whined.

"I'm already mad just from wearing their stupid uniform," Kyungsoo complained, rolling up his sleeves.

"But you're always mad," Tao said.

"I don't wear black and navy blue!  I wear red and light blue! Why do I have to do this!?" Sehun scoffed.

"Quit with the whining, you little shits!" Hyerin growled. "I'm this fucking close to kicking your asses!"

"I don't mind." Kai shrugged. "You look hot as a teacher."

"I second that," Tao muttered, giving her a quick once-over. Chanyeol gave him a dirty look.

"Enough!" she hissed. "Stop getting distracted. Remember, go to your respective classes and don't act suspicious. If you see them, hide. Do not blow your cover. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Alright. See you in a bit."

With that, they parted ways. They fled with no more than three people in one group while Hyerin took off alone.

The search started off slow with Hyerin wandering around the hallways and the others jumping from classroom to classroom, impressively going unnoticed. The plan was escalating smoothly, until the bell rang, indicating that lunch had officially started. The hallways were swarmed with students and she couldn't get through without someone bumping into her. The heels weren't helping her situation either.