Hormones, Probably

Hyerin dragged her feet behind her as she entered Yeongnam Academy's school gates, fighting to keep her eyes open. Ever since Chen proposed the idea of going to the Westin Chosun this coming Saturday, she and the others have been losing sleep as they stayed up late every night trying to learn the different rigs and strategies in gambling. It was not as easy as it seemed; Chen needed to repeat table play pointers every single time for them to catch on.

With a yawn she didn't bother covering, she fished out her phone from her skirt pocket to check her messages.  She had been ignoring it since she woke up and like what she expected, there were two missed calls from Xiumin, one from Kris, another from Chen, four from Sehun, and then five from Chanyeol.

From: OhMiJa

so i cant believe ur brother gave me his digitz!!! 

he said he wants 2 meet up wit me and introduce me 2 his model friends!! :D

u think i could get discovered and become famous 2??

Sent: March 8, 2013, 6:33 AM

From: Kris

Don't forget Chanyeol's game later at 8

it's a big game for him

don't be late

Sent: March 8, 2013, 6:43 AM

From: Jongd-ayyeeeee

Are you ready for tomorrow night?

Make sure you brush up on your card skills and seduction techniques. 

See you later. -Chen

Sent: March 8, 2013, 6:55 AM

From: Yeol

ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH MY GAME LATER

THIS MORNING????

PLEASE WATCH IT

I WANT TO SEE YOU CHEER ME ON!!!

:DDDDDDD BYEEE!111!

Sent: March 8, 2013, 7:00 AM

Hyerin's eyes widened from surprise as she realized it was Chanyeol's game that morning. The boy had been bugging her about it for days now, and she couldn't believe she forgot about such an important event like that.

She pushed her sleeves up to her elbows and checked the time. It was only seven-thirty, and thankfully there was still time to gather her things and walk to the gymnasium.

Without waiting any longer, she entered her building and headed towards her locker.

The hallways were completely deserted, which meant that students were already in the gymnasium for the basketball game. She shook her head as she was reminded by her own forgetfulness.

When she reached her designated locker, she put in the combination and the thin metal door unlocked. Without thinking much about it, she opened it only to be taken aback by a pleasant surprise.

There, lying on top of her books was a red rose with a pink ribbon tied loosely around it.

"What the heck," she muttered under her breath as she picked it up from inside her locker. She stared at the flower for a while before her eyes darted down to the ribbon where a note was attached.

Just for you, sweet pea. :)

-Kai

Hyerin couldn't help but laugh after reading the short message, her loud voice echoing through the abandoned hallways. Trust Kai to be a complete cheese ball at the most random of times.