New Place, New Life

The week after Luhan brought Hyerin to Baekhyun's apartment, everyone was busy breaking the news of moving out to their families. Chen, Kris, Xiumin and Lay successfully convinced their parents, however it took longer than needed for others like Luhan, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Chanyeol because of strict parents or problems within the household. The rest did not have any problems with moving out since some of them already lived by themselves.

Once everything was done and over with, the gang headed over to M-LX that Saturday.

"So it is settled then," Agent M said, standing up from his table. "You're moving in together."

"Yes sir," Suho said while the others nodded.

Hyerin turned to look at Sehun. Sensing someone watching him, the boy turned his head and found Hyerin looking at him with what seemed to be a worried glance.

In return, he gave her a small smile before mouthing, "I'm okay."

Hyerin reluctantly nodded and straightened up. After that day at the library with Sehun, she made him promise to tell her what happens once he breaks the news to his mom. He agreed, and three days later, he told her that his mother was shocked like how he predicted, but it was not as bad as he thought it would be.

"When I told her I was moving out, she cried a lot," he told her a few days ago while they were taking a break from practicing. "It was hard not to break down so I just said it all in one go. I didn't want to look at her because she might get mad or just cry more, but after all that, she told me I can leave the house. She said it made her realize that I was growing up, that eventually I had to leave for college and that she should move on. She also said that if she remained depressed, she would only be holding me back from doing what I want. It's going to be hard but," he grinned at Hyerin, wiping off the sweat that was forming on his forehead, "she said she could handle it."

After that, it made Hyerin happy to know that Sehun successfully got his mom to agree. Although sometimes he would still be spacing out from worrying about his mother too much, Sehun was slowly thinking less and less about it.

"I have arranged your move tomorrow. I'm sure you are all done packing," Agent M continued. "You'll be living in Gangnam."

"Gangnam!?" Chanyeol exclaimed in surprise.

"Isn't it expensive to live there?" Lay asked in bewilderment.

Agent M laughed. "Please. You're talking to Kim Myungjae here, one of the wealthiest entrepreneurs in Seoul."

Hyerin rolled her eyes at her father's arrogance as the others laughed.

"So where are we going to live?" Kai asked. "In separate apartment units or something?"

Agent M looked at the boy as if he just told him to eat bricks. "Heavens, no! If I were to force you to live together then I might as well make it worthwhile, yes?"

"Then where do you plan on letting us stay?" Tao asked.

He chortled with amusement. "Only one of the most exclusive condos in Seoul."

---

The moment their car stopped in front of a tall, fancy looking building in the middle of the most expensive neighborhood of the city was the moment they knew Agent M wasn't joking about their living arrangements at all. When they entered the building, staff in navy blue and gold uniform greeted them warmly, and they knew it was because of the wealthy businessman that was accompanying them.

They stepped inside the huge elevator, and once Myungjae pressed the button to the highest floor, the boys realized that this man really was serious about what he said. They really were going to live in this place.