Wimp

"Get up, shitheads!" Xiumin exclaimed, shaking Lay awake, who was his designated roommate,  before exiting their shared bedroom. "Get up, get up, get up!" He marched his way towards the other rooms and did the same thing to the other boys as he did with Lay.

"Shut up!" Baekhyun yelled from his and Luhan's room, about to bury his head under the covers when he decided to check the time first. He groaned. "For fuck's sake it's only six in the morning! Jesus!"

"Man, you are way too loud," Chen grumbled as he walked out of his bedroom.

"Don't whine! You should thank me for waking you guys up since there's breakfast," he said, about to go down the stairs when he passed by the mirror. He stopped in front of it and angled his face slightly. "Aren't I good looking in the morning?"

From behind, Kris and Suho, who were already dressed in their school uniform, ushered the older boy to go down the stairs already.

Suho sighed. "Don't be vain, Xiumin. Get to the kitchen already."

"Really, there's nothing to be vain about you," Kris scowled.

Xiumin considered punching the tall one in the nuts but resorted to just heading towards the kitchen.

"Everyone get your asses up! There's breakfast! Food, you guys!" he yelled one last time before going down the stairs.

By the sound of food, everyone had finally gotten the energy to get up and go down to the kitchen. The smell of bacon and fresh brewed coffee greeted them as soon as they walked in.

"Fucking Xiumin is so fucking noisy in the fucking morning," Kai groaned as he entered the dining room. He plopped himself on a seat, leaned back and closed his eyes.

"I thought there was a fire." Sehun scratched the top of his head grogilly. "Stupid Xiumin."

"Hey." Xiumin shrugged, sitting beside Luhan who was also already dressed for school. "Just doing you all a favor. Everybody loves breakfast."

"I have to admit, that does smell delicious," Suho commented.

"I'm so hungry now."

"I need my coffee."

"Who's cooking anyway?"

After a few moments, the one who was behind it all came out of the kitchen. Everyone gawked at him in shock - he was the last person they would ever think to be up at this hour doing something he didn't need to do.

"Breakfast is served, bitches," Kyungsoo announced, placing two plates of sunny-side up on the table.

Everyone kept silent in their seats. They stared, dumbfounded, at Kyungsoo who was indifferently staring back.

"What?" he asked.

As if on cue, everyone laughed like there was no tomorrow. Kyungsoo looked at them with a perplexed expression while Tao appeared behind him, carrying two more plates of bacon, spam and hash browns.

"What's so funny?" Tao asked curiously.

"D.O. cooks!?" Chanyeol burst out laughing, clutching his stomach. Sehun and Kai were awoken from their sleep-deprived minds and even Lay, Kris, and Chen were laughing.

"I can't fucking breathe," Kai laughed, pounding his fist on the table.

"Hey, hey, cut it out! I think it's very manly of him," Xiumin defended, although the mischievousness was still present in his tone. "Isn't that right, D.O.?"

"Whatever." He shrugged, not thinking much about it. They can laugh all they want, but wait until they actually taste what he made. "Anyone want coffee?"