58. Love In Flames

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

♪ BTS - Fake Love ♪

Ara felt her heart flutter, as if it had been dormant for an eternity. The moment his lips touched hers, it was as if she had been resurrected from the depths of despair, each beat pulsing with renewed vitality.

Jeonghan's movements were deliberate as he closed the gap between them, his every step measured and purposeful. 

With a gentle touch, his hand glided along the curve of her back, fingers tracing the contours as if committing them to memory.

As he drew her nearer, there was an unspoken longing in his touch, a silent plea to feel her warmth against him once more.

Ara's breath caught in her throat as she felt his presence enveloping her, his proximity stirring something deep within her soul. 

She couldn't deny the flutter of anticipation that danced in her chest, a silent acknowledgment of the connection that still lingered between them despite everything.

And as Jeonghan held her close, she couldn't help but wonder if, perhaps, they were destined to find their way back to each other, no matter how far apart they may have drifted.

His lips moved with deliberate slowness across hers, savoring the taste of her once more as he indulged in the craving that consumed him. 

Each brush of his lips against hers was filled with a hunger that bordered on desperation, a longing to capture every fleeting moment of intimacy before it slipped away. 

In that stolen moment, he immersed himself in the sensation of her softness beneath him, cherishing her lips once more.

Ara's mind became a whirlwind of confusion, unable to make sense of the tumult of emotions raging within her as she surrendered to his kiss. 

Lost in the intoxicating warmth of his embrace, she found herself adrift in a sea of conflicting feelings, torn between the familiar comfort of his touch and the painful memories that lingered just beneath the surface. 

In that moment, all she could do was allow herself to be carried away by the tide of sensation, hoping that somewhere amidst the chaos, she would find the clarity she so desperately sought.

Jeonghan's hands enveloped her with a possessive urgency, pulling her close as if to anchor her in that moment. As their bodies melded together, time seemed to stand still, suspending them in a timeless embrace. 

Pulling away slowly from the kiss, he kept his face close to hers, his breath mingling with hers as he whispered softly. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this every time my eyes would land on you," his voice was husky and low, the words reverberating in the empty hallway.