13. Past Meets Present

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Seriously? You did that? You've got some nerve, dude," Seungcheol retorted at Jeonghan's nonchalant posture, hands casually tucked into his pockets.

Jeonghan smirked. "Oh, this is just the beginning of the game. By the time I'm done with her, she'll be begging to vanish from this world," he replied ominously.

"You're quite the cunning one, Jeonghan-ah," Joshua replied.

"Am I really? You haven't met her yet," he smirked back.

"Why don't you just seek revenge on her mother or something? After all, she's the one who cheated with your father," Joshua suggested, his confusion about Jeonghan's motives growing.

Jeonghan scoffed. "That's too boring. Not my style," he said with a smirking confidence.

"Plus, I want to have some fun too, just like her mother had," he continued, this time adopting a more serious tone.

Woozi chimed in. "But isn't this a bit much? The girl is innocent in all of this."

"Why bother, Woozi? Did that woman even consider my mom's feelings when she cheated with my fucking father?" he shot back, his anger intensifying.

Woozi sighed. "Hyung, I get where you're coming from. But I suggest you to reconsider," he replied calmly.

"No, I've made up my mind. She's going to experience the same pain my mom did, through her daughter. After all, a mother's pain is beyond comparison," he replied, his tone firm and unyielding.

"Alright, but how are you planning to do that? She didn't seem interested in you," Wonwoo replied, seeking clarification.

"Well, she was showing interest before she found out I'd be her stepbrother. I could see the way her body reacted to my touch. She'll give in to me soon enough," he clarified with a confident tone.

"Interest? Dude, she literally punched you," Mingyu laughed loudly, eliciting laughter from the other members.

"Shut the fuck up, Mingyu-ah," he said, his tone casual. "She's just putting up a tough act, but deep down, she's not as strong as she seems."

Mingyu hummed mockingly, but he fell silent when Jeonghan shot him a death glare.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Jeonghan began, a confident smirk playing on his lips. "I've got a date with her today." With that, he left their hidden spot.