0. Sneak Peek

┏ •◦இ•◦ ┓

"What questions arise when a truth is so poisoned that it brings tears to your eyes?"

Meet Yoon Jeonghan, the epitome of charm and charisma. With his striking looks and magnetic personality, he effortlessly commands the attention of everyone around him. Yet, behind the facade of popularity lies a young man who reserves his trust for a select few, his fellow members of the tight-knit group called "Seventeen."

He is the guy everyone wants to be – rich, drop-dead handsome, and the life of every party. Jeonghan exudes a chilling ruthlessness that sends a clear message: cross him, and you're in for a world of trouble. Once you've earned his disapproval, the looming specter of consequences becomes an undeniable reality,

Contrastingly, there's Kim Ara, a quiet enigma with an relentless spirit. While she may appear introverted, her confidence speaks volumes in the resolute way she carries herself. Ara's words may be few, but when she speaks, her toughness shines through, cutting through the noise of superficiality. A natural motorcyclist, she finds solace in the roar of the engine and the rush of the open road.

Kim Ara is a captivating embodiment of bravery and adventure, a true free spirit who fearlessly embraces life's challenges and opportunities. She paints the world around her with a vibrant palette of fearlessness and curiosity, inspiring those around her to break free from the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary.

"The classic cliché, you have to love blindly"

Their lives, though seemingly parallel, find an unforeseen intersection. Within the hallowed halls of their school, Yoon Jeonghan and Kim Ara are like ships passing in the night, unaware of each other's existence. However when Jeonghan's dad, who runs a big company, cheats on his wife with Ara's mom, who works as his secretary, everything gets messy.

That's when Jeonghan's world is turned upside down, and he's consumed by a desire for payback. He sees Ara's mom as the cause of his family's pain, and he hatches a plan for revenge that's as mean as it gets: he's going to break Kim Ara's heart. His scheme? Make her fall head over heels for him, and then walk away, leaving her shattered.

In "Light a Flame", the story unravels with a mix of suspense and emotion, exploring what happens when two very different worlds collide. Dive into the world of Yoon Jeonghan and Kim Ara as they navigate a path filled with unexpected twists, complicated feelings, and a test of how far they're willing to go for revenge – and maybe even love.

"You shattered me into tiny fragments."

┗ •◦இ•◦ ┛

coming soon..

(and i mean really soon)