50. I Know It's Over

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ara stood there, frozen in disbelief. What did Mingyu mean by that?

Her hand trembled slightly as she lifted the phone to her ear, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Listen here, Mingyu," Ara began, her voice shaky but determined as she held the phone in her hand. "Tell your friend to have some decency and stop acting like a dick. If he has something to say, he should be brave enough to say it to my face," she shot back.

"Where is he?" Ara asked, as Mingyu sighed heavily.

"I don't think he wants to see you, Ara," Mingyu responded, his words landing heavily on Ara's ears.

She raised her eyebrows in mocking surprise, though inside, she fought to maintain her composure, refusing to let Mingyu see how deeply his words had wounded her.

"Spare me with this shit. Just tell me where he is," she spat, her frustration evident in her tone, while Yerin watched her anxiously, biting her nails in concern.

"Fuck it," Mingyu replied shortly before abruptly ending the call, leaving Ara to furrow her brows at his audacity.

Ara's hand twitched with the impulse to throw the phone against the wall, but she stopped herself just in time, realizing with a pang of guilt that it wasn't her phone—it belonged to Yerin.

She took a deep breath, fighting to rein in her emotions and maintain her composure despite the chaos raging within her.

Without a word, Ara rose from the bed, her movements tense and determined, leaving Yerin looking at her with growing panic.

"Ara, where are you going?" she asked, her voice tinged with worry, as Ara grabbed her helmet, clearly preparing to leave.

"I'm going to find him and make him explain himself," Ara declared.

"Ara..." Yerin trailed off, her voice filled with concern. "Please, be careful. Drive safely," she said, her words laced with worry as Ara gave her a small nod before she left.

Arriving at her motorcycle, Ara roughly pulled the helmet over her head, her frustration and determination bubbling to the surface.

She felt as if she could tear through anything in her path, even if it meant destroying herself in the process.

Just then, Ara's phone rang, prompting her to let out a sigh of frustration. It was an unknown number.

She furrowed her brows in confusion before reluctantly answering the call.

"Where are you?" a deep, masculine voice spoke from the other end of the line, causing Ara to freeze in surprise.

Why was he calling her?

"Taehyung?" Ara asked, her voice tinged with disbelief. She couldn't believe her ears.

He had blocked her number a long time ago, and she had assumed her number would remain blocked to him forever.