052

CHAPTER | 052

CHAPTER | 052

"EVERYTHING is set for the plane ride back home" one of minghao's friends said. "thank you. how is that fake passport coming along" he asked. "i just finished it last night. her new name is ayla kline" another friend of his said as he hands minghao the fake passport. "thank you both for your help" minghao said. "you're our friend, minghao. you helped us through our worst times so let us help you" his first friend said. "so what's the plan of getting rid of (your father)?" his second friend asked. "well to be honest, i am not sure. we lost seokjin who still had connections with him. i am sure he knows i will be siding with his daughter so he might come after me too. it's hard to have a spy since (your father) can easily find out or the spy will side with him since he is very good at persuading people" minghao explained.

"i will have to speak with (y/n) on what she plans on doing" he added. suddenly there was a knock on the door which made his friends pull out their guns, pointing at the door. no one should know about this location. only his men and friends know. minghao signaled his friends to put their guns down and walks one to the door and opened it. he was surprised to see eunwoo with bruises and cuts. "god, what happened to you?" minghao asked. eunwoo walks inside only to have two guns pointed at him. "lower your guns, scoups hyung and jeonghan hyung" minghao said. eunwoo sighs in relief once the guns were down. "where is madam?" eunwoo asked. "why do you ask? i have no fucking clue" minghao said.

"sir is looking for her and it's not going to look good if he catches her. he believes she used to his feelings as an escape but i'm sure that madam found out that sir was the one who had taehyung and seokjin killed" he said. "she was telling the truth..." minghao mumbles. "i'm not sure what sir will do once he has her but i'm sure it's not going to be good for her. if she does contact you, please tell her to come back before he drags her back" eunwoo said. "is jungkook the reason why you're covered with those" scoups asked, pointing at his bruises and cuts. "yes. he has been killing those who failed to find her. im probably going to be next within a week" eunwoo said. "does jungkook know that (y/n) found out about his dirty little secret?" jeonghan asked.

"i did but sir wants to hear it come out of her own mouth until then he believes she run off because she didn't want to be with him" eunwoo replied. "jungkook is a fucking idiot if he believes (y/n) wouldn't have catch on. of course, she would assume it was her father but she would have realized it was him sooner or later. he got lucky because she would have killed him just like those who betrayed her in the past. even they can agree with me" minghao looks over at his friends who nodded. "(y/n) can kill 20 armed men within five minutes. she was trained by her father to be the perfect assassin. the person who you should be scared of is her not your boss" scoups said.

-

"are you sure you don't want to come with us? you will be safe with us" you said to hyejin but she shook her head. "i can't leave my family alone. mr.minghao said he will have someone to protect me if sir tries to get me" she smiles. "i am so sorry for putting you in this dangerous situation. let me know if there is anything i can do" you bowed at hyejin which took her by surprise. "please don't bow madam! it isn't your fault. i knew the risk i was putting myself when i agreed to work for sir!" she said. "thank you for everything, hyejin" you smiled at her. "i should be the one thanking you since you have saved me multiple times from getting punish by sir" she replied. hyejin's eyes widened when you pulled her into a hug. "please be safe" you whispered into her ear. "i will, madam" she whispered back.

you pulled away from the hug and said your final goodbye before heading towards the jet where minghao and his friends were waiting for you. you sat down and look over at your friend. "which one is watching over hyejin?" you asked. "one of my men that has been trained by scoups hyung" minghao replied. "has eunwoo contacted you to ask about me?" you asked. "he has but i told him i didn't know where you were. he told me though that if i were to see you, tell you that you must come 'home'. apparently jungkook thinks you ran away because you don't want to be with him. he wants to hear the truth out of you" minghao said.

"im a fucking idiot. i trusted him and accepted him as my husband. i believe as long as i stay loyal and love him, he wouldn't hurt anyone but that was a lie. i get the reason why jungkook killed taehyung but if i was the one who explained to him everything, maybe he would have switched sides. and seokjin, if i gave him more protection and told him what type of man jungkook is when it comes to me, he would have still be alive. their deaths are my fault. another two deaths that i must carry on my back" you said. "the only reason why you were finally accepting him was because you were yearning for love. your parents never gave you that. your nanny did but it ended up with her getting killed. jungkook, on the other hand, is able to protect himself and constantly tells you he loves you for who you were which is what you have always wanted to hear. since you found someone who loves you for you, you ignored his horrible traits" minghao said.

"what minghao is trying to say is that this is all your father's fault. you're not an idiot, (y/n). all you ever wanted was someone who would love you and jungkook happened to be that person during that time. but there are other men who could love you for you. it doesn't have to be jungkook. im telling, somewhere out there is a man who will understand your trauma and still love you" jeonghan said. "but i'm married to jungkook. if i file a divorce, he will find out where i am located" you said. "this is your new identity" minghao hands you a fake passport. "ayla kline. you have a second chance now, (y/n). take it. do the things you have always wanted to do. we support you and will be there if anyone tries to ruin it" scoups said. "thank you" you smiled at them.

suddenly minghao's phone started ringing. "if you excuse me" he stood up and walked away. he looks at the id caller to see it was eunwoo. "how can i help you?" minghao asked. "hello xu minghao. this is jeon jungkook speaking. eunwoo can't come to the phone right now as he is being punished" jungkook said which made minghao's eyes darkened. "what do you want from me?" minghao asked. "i was inform that you are good friends with my wife who i assume you know has ran away. do you have her?" jungkook asked. "i do" minghao said as he stares at you talking to his friends. "but she is not alive. i just arrived at the place she was staying and follow her hanged. she killed her self and left a note..." minghao said.

"...blaming you for the reason why she killed herself"