035

CHAPTER | 035

CHAPTER | 035

"IF it isn't kim seokjin...what can i do for you" minghao asked with a smile. "you can finally speak korean. took you all. i want the truth" the oldest crossed his arms. "about what?" the youngest asked. "don't act dumb. is it true that you and (y/n) hid irene? she told me" seokjin asked and minghao's eyes widened. "you found her? did you kill her like her father requested?" your friend asked and seokjin shook his head. "if i did, i wouldn't be here. i would be dead with her. so tell me the truth" the oldest one said. "what did she tell you first of all?" the youngest asked. "that her father ordered her to kill irene and electrocuted because she wanted to ignore his order. she claims to care a lot about irene which is why she hid her away" seokjin said.

"it's true. she really does care a lot of irene. her father noticed how you were no longer the same after meeting irene. her father believed she was being a distraction for you and (y/n) which is why he ordered her to kill irene but luckily i was there around that time and (y/n) had me hide irene and we replaced her with someone else who looked like her. they were already dead so don't worry about them. we both agreed to not tell you because you would easily give her location away. heck even (y/n) doesn't know where she is. only me and my loyal men" minghao explained. "tell me...how is she?" seokjin asked. "why don't you speak to her yourself" minghao pulls out a phone and hands it over to seokjin.

"irene?" seokjin said through the phone. "it's been a while, kim" tears started rolling down his cheeks hearing her voice. "i heard you got married. congratulations. your wife is so lucky to have you" she said. "is it really you?" he ask and she laughed. "of course, silly. our first date you took me out to dinner and we walked over to the Eiffel tower since we were at Paris at the time" she said. "it's really you...i'm so sorry i couldn't protect you like i promise" he cried. "i don't blame you, kim. i knew my life would be in danger when we started dating but i didn't care because i was with you. so please stop blaming yourself. also don't blame (y/n) for it too. she is the reason why i'm still alive. she broke down into tears explaining to me that her father ordered her to kill me. you have to promise me that you will protect that girl. she's too precious. i can tell she wants no part of this dirty life but she can't leave. you have to get her out of there" irene said.

"i will try..." seokjin replied. "but besides that i am doing very well. minghao has been sending me money so i can live in peaceful. he has one of his men watching me at all times but he's a pretty funny guy so i don't complain. once this whole thing is over, you better invite me over for dinner so i can meet your wife" irene said and seokjin chuckles. "sure. i bet she would love to meet you" seokjin said. "well i have to go now. i missed you a lot and still do. be happy and safe" she said. "you too, irene" and she hangs up. seokjin wipes his tears and looks over at minghao. "what's (y/n) real story on how she got into this mess?" he asked as he hands back the phone. "you might as well stay over to dinner because it's going to be long" minghao said.

~

"sorry sir but we couldn't locate kim seokjin" eunwoo said, making jungkook punch the wall in frustration. "find him...do whatever it takes to get him here" he ordered. "even if it means to hurt his siblings and wife" eunwoo asked. "didn't i say to do whatever it takes" he replied. "b-but they are your friends" eunwoo said but it only made jungkook mad. "he tried to take my precious flower away from me! he doesn't see me try to take his wife away!?!" jungkook yelled. "i promise to bring seokjin here as soon as possible" eunwoo bowed and walked out of the room. he headed towards the front door where you were waiting. "im begging you. do not bring seokjin here. this is all my fault. he just did what i wanted because i forced him too. he's innocent just like jimin" you begged.

"i don't want to either but i don't have a choice. he will punish me for failing his ordered just like i failed to protect that one time" eunwoo said. "then hide. hide for a few days and come back. by that time, i hope, he will calm down and forget about everything" you said. "you want me to hide? he can easily find me. do you not know who he is?" eunwoo asked. "go and find a chinese man name xu minghao. tell him i sent you there. he will give you protection. he won't hurt you as long as you don't mess with him and his meditation time" you said. "what about you? are you sure you can handle him by yourself? you haven't seen his evil side yet" he said. "i will be fine. i grew up with my father so what more can jungkook do to me that my father hasn't done" you replied. you watch as eunwoo leaves and quickly walk back inside the house. you had hyejin leave for a week so she too won't have to deal with this mess you started. all of the guards are outside so it was just you and jungkook in the house. 'to protect everyone, you must give yourself away to him. just like you did with your father. never upset him...but most importantly...'

'never talk back'

'be his precious flower'