028

CHAPTER | 028

CHAPTER | 028

"YOU bitch! how dare you not tell us that you found (y/n)!" jennie yells as jungkook rolled his eyes. "when were you planning on telling us?" mingyu asked. "never. i'm planning on keeping her locked away from everyone but it seems like someone couldn't keep her mouth shut" he looks over at rosé. "you weren't the only one who suffered from her disappearance. don't be selfish, jungkook" rosé said. "i can be since (y/n) is mine now. i can have you kick out of here if i want to" he argued. "since when have you been this possessive?" jennie asked. "since the day he released he could lose her to everyone" jimin said, making jungkook glare at him. "speaking of (y/n), where is she?" jennie asked.

"i'm here. sorry for not greeting you. i assumed jungkook would have wanted me to stay in my room" you said as you walked down the stairs. jennie and mingyu were amazed how you have changed. you look nothing like yourself back in high school. rosé and jimin were amazed that you're able to look calm after what happened to you. rosé still feels anxious every time she leaves the house now because of those men who both jimin and jungkook murdered. from what her brother informed her, jungkook killed them in the most brutal way and jimin didn't say anything about it. once you got downstairs, jennie and mingyu surround you. "where on earth did you go!?! do you have any idea how worried sick we got when jungkook told us you left without a trace!?!" jennie asked.

"i apologize for my older sister. she's very glad to see you again. we both are. you have gotten more beautiful, (y/n)" mingyu grabs your hand and kissed it. jungkook noticed and his eyes darkened. you could feel his eyes on you. the two of you haven't spoken after what happened yesterday. you assumed he regretted it now which didn't bother you at all. "now that you're back we all have to go out. me, rosé and jisoo are all going out shopping together for dresses since my older brother is getting married to his fiancée" jennie grabs your hand. "namjoon is getting married?" you asked. "we have another brother. his name is kim seokjin" mingyu said, making you smile a bit but luckily no one noticed. "jungkook said he wants me to stay here, away from the world, did he not?" you looked at him.

"come on! don't tell me you're gonna let him control you like that! it will be fine. i can the mall to ourselves so no one will be there. it will just be us and our bodyguards. what do you say, (y/n)" jennie pouts. "i say ask jungkook" you said and she turns to him. "can you please let her go out with us?" she begs. "aren't you a fashion designer? don't you have dresses back at your stores?" jungkook crossed his arms. "i do but you get tired of wearing your designed clothes" jennie said. "she can go but i have be there too. you have no idea how many enemies she has" he looks over at you. jennie smiles and nods. "deal! will you be taking (y/n) to the wedding?" she asked. "i will think about it" he said.

entering the fifth store, you were surprised how they weren't tired of shopping. you never were allowed to do anything shopping because your father would have the maids buy clothes as he requested. everything you wore was chosen by him. "you aren't going to look for a dress?" jisoo asked and you shook your head. "if it's the cost, don't worry about it. i will pay for it" she smiles. "i really am fine with nothing jisoo" you said. "nonsense. at least try some on if you don't want to buy any" jennie replied. you sigh as you walked over to the rack of dresses. you found yourself picking dresses your father would make you wear again. "you really have bad taste, huh" you heard jungkook whisper into your ear.

"these dresses don't suit you at all" he commented. "i gotten used of having to wear theses dresses" you replied. you could feel his breath on your skin. he was way too close to you. his friends weren't able to see you two due to the tall rack of dresses. if they did, they would probably understand the situation between the two of you. "try this one. i think this one would suit you better" he hands you a sparkly gold off the shoulder with a side cut dress. you take the dress and walked over to the changing rooms. jungkook leans against the wall, waiting to see you in that dress. eunwoo informed jungkook about the style of dresses you chose the last time you went out shopping.

it was the same style. he assumed that you were just bad with fashion choices but now he's thinking that you probably didn't have a say in what you wore with your father because he recalls you saying the same thing four years when he offered you a job as his assistant. "i can't zip the back but here it is" you said, walking out of the small room. jungkook's heart started to beat fast when he saw you wear the dress. you look gorgeous. "turn around" he ordered and you did. you felt his cold hand move your hair to the side and helped you zip the dress. you flinched when he gave the back of your neck a kiss. "what was that for?" you asked, turning around to face him. before he could say anything, rosé and jennie came.

"you look gorgeous! i bet you got all the guys wrapped around your fingers" jennie said. "you could say that" you replied which made jungkook look over at you. only he and rosé knew what you meant. "do you mean if i ask you two a question" jisoo walked over. "what is it" jungkook asked. "what is your relationship? are you two together or-" before he could answer, you spoke. "because i used and used him, i became his target again. what other reason would he kill my family and drag me here?" you asked. their eyes widened when they heard your statement. they didn't know jungkook did that. the man was too stunned to speak. he wasn't expecting you to tell them. "i am sorry for-"

"there's nothing you should be apologizing. it's my fault...it's always been my fault"