048

CHAPTER | 048

CHAPTER | 048

"WHAT did you just say?" jungkook asked eunwoo who was down on his knees. "sana and hoseok are alive. namjoon did passed away" he reported. "how the heck are they still alive! you had one job!" jungkook yelled. "im sorry, sir" his second in command said. "find them and kill them. this is your last chance" he said. the man stood back up and bowed. "i won't fail you again sir" eunwoo replied. "you better not" the mafia leader turns away. eunwoo walks out of the room to see you. "madman, i don't think it is a good idea to see sir right now. he's kinda upset about something" he said as he shuts the door. "oh...what happened if you don't mind me asking?" you asked. "sir ordered a hit on three people yet two of them survived" eunwoo said which surprised you.

"did they do something to harmed his business or something?" you asked, hoping it's not what you think it is. "yes and no. it's better if you ask sir yourself. if you excuse me, i have to go do my job" he bows and walks away. hearing what eunwoo said, you peeked through the window to see jungkook destroying his office. you saw blood dripping from his hands. you walk into the room and he immediately tries to hide his hands. "i'm not stupid. show me your hands" you said as you grabbed the first aid kit. your husband sighs and shows you his bleeding hands. "what happened that got you this mad" you asked as you wipe the blood away. "it's something you shouldn't be worrying about" he said which made you apply pressure on his wound. "ow! that hurts flower" he said.

"if you want our relationship to work, you're going to need to tell me what you are doing even though i don't want to be part of it. what am i supposed to do if i lose you?" you asked. "i'm sorry, flower. i was being inconsiderate" jungkook kisses your forehead. "i sent a hit on three people who are working with your father however, two of them survived" he said which made your eyes widened. "you really did send eunwoo to kill sana? even though i told you not to. i told you already she was threatening to tell my father and i bet she already has. he will be coming after you, idiot" you said hitting his chest. "i already lost so many people i cared for because of him and i don't want you to be his next victim" you broke down into tears as you recall all of the people your father killed to keep you in your place.

"don't cry, flower. i promise you that he won't hurt you or anyone else you care for" jungkook cups your cheeks and wipes your tears away. your husband pulls you into a hug, having your face buried into his chest. "i will make sure to keep everyone safe from him" he whispers into your ear. his heart race fast when you hugged him back. "is hoseok the second person?" you asked and he sighs. "yes but they won't be alive for long" jungkook said. "do you have any news on taehyung and seokjin?" you asked. "mingyu called me last night that they took him off the ventilator. his funeral is in three days. about taehyung, i haven't gotten anything yet" your husband said. "this is all my fault" you said.

"i told you already flower that it isn't. so please don't blame yourself" he whispered. "maybe i should have stayed away from everyone and just do whatever my father asked. this way no one would have gotten hurt" you said. "but in the end, they would have still gotten hurt. you must not let him control your life again. you're with me, flower. you are free to do whatever you want as long as you are with me. you have my full support as your husband" jungkook kisses your head. "why don't we cheer you up? do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" he cups your cheeks to see your reddish eyes. he kisses your nose before grabbing your hand and dragging you over to the theater room. "i will protect you from all danger and sadness the world will give you" he smiles at you.

jungkook grabbed the man by his hair and dragged him over to his car. he placed the guy by the car door and used it to slammed his head. "how dare you try to steal from me! your death will be a lesson that everyone will learn. never mess with me" jungkook yelled. after a few seconds, the man's head was cut off. blood covered all over his shoes and pants along with the car. the mafia leader turns around to see taehyung who was being detained by his men. "now you know i'm being serious. tell me why you were doing at my cargo ship. i never would have thought a law student would be part of this dirty business" jungkook said. "it's all because of you. you're the reason why (y/n) left without saying anything. i won't rat out my employer! they're the reason why i can get my revenge on you" taehyung said.

this caused your husband eyes to darkened. he picks up a baseball bat that was laying on the ground and uses it to beat your best friend. "you really think it's my fault!?! i loved her so much! i would do anything for her! why would i make her leave me!?" jungkook yelled as he lets his anger out. "i have done everything i can for find her! and now i have her back" he yells which made taehyung shock. "and you! you're trying to take her away from me! i won't let you or anyone else take her away from me. she is mine! i have already killed my own friends who wanted to take her away from me and she believes it's her father's doing which is why i don't feel any guilt about this" he smirks as he swings the bat at his head.

"my flower will hate me if she finds out but she will have to learn that i'm doing this for her own good"