014

CHAPTER | 014- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧 = 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛𝘍𝘖𝘕𝘛 = 𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘌 (𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘕)

CHAPTER | 014
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -
𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧 = 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛
𝘍𝘖𝘕𝘛 = 𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘌 (𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘕)

"DID you find miyeon?" mingyu asked. "no. i tried to calling her but she won't pick up. can't believe she's back. what did the doctor tell you about her condition?" jungkook asked. "that she needs to sleep if she wants those wounds and bruises to heal. i can't believe she stitched those cuts. how can she even walk with those bruises" mingyu asked. "you know i'm in the room!" you raised your voice. "anyway, what are you going to do" mingyu asked. "i might see her this weekend. the parks are throwing a huge party and i heard her father was invited" jungkook answered. "for the meantime, (y/n) will be staying with me at all time. that way if miyeon tries to lay another hand on her, i will be there" he added. "that's the whole reason why she's been beating me up. she told me to stay away from you and she would stop" you stood up. "if you are with me, there is no way she could beat you up so you will be staying at my dorm until this situation is resolved" jungkook ordered.

"but i can't. i have to go back to my dorm. if she sees that i'm with you, she will hurt taehyung and his family" you said. hearing that you cared more about your best friend than your own life really pissed him off. jungkook pulls out his phone and made a call. "hello? yes. i need men to surround the lower-class dorms. they are to protect all of the students who live in that building. did i make myself clear? good" and he then hung up. "i have bodyguards around your dorm. she won't be getting anywhere near them. now go do your night routine. you will be sleeping tonight. no excuses" jungkook said and you sighed. "fine" you replied as you walk into the bathroom.

"i'm sorry. i think i won't be able to help you. not after i finish dealing with miyeon" jungkook said. "i understand. i knew she was crazy but i didn't think she was that crazy. so what do you plan to do when you see her?" mingyu asked. "she will suffer for messing with my flower" jungkook growled. mingyu never has seen him behave like. especially towards his target. he overheard the girls talking about jungkook having feelings for you but he wasn't expecting it to be true. jungkook has dated before but he only dated them because of his dad. he never had any feelings towards them. "you should head back to your room. it's late and you need to sleep. thank you for staying and not leaving her leave" jungkook said. "of course. i will let you know if i hear anything about miyeon's whereabouts from my sisters and brothers" mingyu smiled. "thank you" jungkook gave his friend a small smile.

once mingyu left the dorm, you walked out of the bathroom. "so do you have an extra pillow and blanket or should i sleep without them on the floor" you asked. "you honestly think i'm gonna let you sleep on the floor? do you think i'm that cold-hearted" he asked. "yes. you did hurt my friend to the ping he had to stay at the hospital for a week" you replied. "well i'm not anymore. you're sleeping on my bed. don't try to running away. i will know" jungkook said. "i won't. i promise" you said. "good. now go to bed. i'm gonna do my night routine" jungkook heads towards the direction of his closet yet you grabbed his hand. "why are you doing this for me? you hated me for embarrassing you in front of everyone here" you asked.