027

CHAPTER | 027

CHAPTER | 027

"WELCOME back, madam" hyejin said with a smile. you were about to hug her until you were stopped by jungkook. "you can't move a lot. don't forget what the doctor told you" he said. "i'm fine. i have been in that hospital for two weeks. the wound is healed up by now. it wasn't that bad of a wound" you said which made jungkook mad. "everyone leave the room now!" he ordered. hyejin and his men walked out of the living room, leaving the two of you alone. "not bad of a wound!?! you could have died!" he raised his voice. "do you have any idea what could have happened to you if rosé didn't take you to the hospital!?!" he yells as he grabs your arm. "what do you expect from me, jungkook! my father sent me on missions even though i was bleeding from the last one. you would have gotten used to it too if you were me" you finally raised your voice back at him.

"do you know how much people worry about you!?! remember back in high school when miyeon was beating you up? your best friend came to me and begged me to let you go and let him be my target! they worry about you and all you do is make them worry more by acting like this" he yells. "i never asked them to worry about me! i can managed pain" you said. "says the girl who started to tear up when we had sex" he rolled his eyes. "you forced yourself onto me" you yelled back. "then why didn't you fight back!?!" jungkook stared down into your eyes. "you could have knocked me out just like you did to those men that kidnapped you yet you didn't! why! why did you let me do it!?!" the man shouted. since the day he forced himself onto you, he has been feeling guilty. his anger got the best of him. he has hurt you twice and it kills him that you just let him do it.

"you want to see me suffer, don't you!? isn't that the whole purpose i am here!? because i used you and lied to you about my identity!" you replied. "you're getting weak, jungkook. if it was my father's enemy, i would have been dead yet you have me. alive and healthy. why! have you asked yourself why you're getting weak? im the issue! if you kill me now, you will be known as the man who killed (your father)'s secret weapon. you will be praised. respected. you know this so why am i still alive, huh!?! why do you think i haven't allowed them to kill me!?! because i'm waiting for the day you do it yourself" you hoped that what you said will get into his head. you grabbed his hand and placed on your neck, having his hand squeezed your neck. "go ahead and kill me. release your anger and frustration on me! put away those useless feelings and kill me. if you don't, someone else will. you already saw that they won't rest until i'm dead" you made his grip stronger yet he pulls his hands away.

"why do you want me to make you suffer so badly!?! hasn't it ever occur to you that it kills me to see you in pain!?! my heart aches each time i find out that you're hurt! i have been blaming myself for never realizing you were in pain!?! why do you always have to keep it away from me!?!" he argues. "i never asked for you to worry about me, did i!?! i was your target! you were supposed to hurt me just like you did to your previous targets! why didn't you!?! you are allowing me to become your weakness. prove to the world that jeon jungkook has no such things as weaknesses. kill me! torture me until i beg for my death! use me to set an example that no one should ever mess with you. release that beast you're trying to hide" you said. jungkook had enough and pushed you against wall. you smiled as he wraps his hand around your neck. finally, your words got to him.

you expected his grip on your neck to get tighter yet jungkook smashed his lips against yours. you were very shocked and scared that he's kissing you. he smirks as you try to get out of the kiss yet he just presses his body against yours. jungkook never realize how addictive your lips could. they fit perfectly against his. he wanted more which is why he pinched your waist causing you to open your mouth. he took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue inside your mouth. a moan escaped from your mouth as his tongue plays with yours. making out with you wasn't what you expected him to do. you never experienced any romance. you grew hatred towards it because of your father. he ruined everything for you. romance isn't something you deserve or should ever have.
jungkook takes your tongue and suck lightly. he smirks hearing cute noises coming out of your mouth.

he pulls away from the kiss, breathing heavily as he stares deeply into your eyes. "you said to release the beast within me...and that beast really wants devour you right now" jungkook grabs your chin as he leans forward again to reconnect his lips with yours. you should have known this could happened yet you didn't. you thought he wouldn't let this happen.

it's really going to hurt him when you use him again.