015

CHAPTER | 015- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 015
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

EVERYONE expected jungkook to take you to prom as his date since they knew you are his target yet it surprised them that he didn't even show up. now that prom is over, graduation is near. you were in your room, practicing your speech since you have been asked to give one as you were practicing, your phone started to ring. your heart dropped when you saw it was a call from your father. you picked up the call even though you didn't want to. "took you long to pick up. anyways, i am quite pleased that you go accepted to all of the colleges i told you to apply. i have already made the deposit to the university you will be attending. i have spoken to the dean of your school and told him that you won't be attending the graduation ceremony" your father said, making your eyes widened.

"during that time you will be going to the airport. i have my private jet on their way to pick you up. i am so proud that my daughter is the valedictorian of her school" he said. "you are not to have any contact with your friends. you are to destroy your phone. have i made myself clear" your father added. "yes, father" you replied. "your sisters are quite excited to see their big sister again. please set an example for them or do you want me to hurt them like i do to you?" he asked. "no, father. i will make sure i be the perfect daughter for you" you said and he smiles through the phone. "good. see you soon" your father said before hanging up. you dropped down onto the floor and stared at your phone. 'this is for the best. no one will get hurt if you are to do what you are told' you told yourself.

-

it was now graduation. even though you are not going to attend the ceremony, you had to pretend you were. so just like everyone else, you were getting ready. you could hear the students all talking from downstairs. all the students from the academy are invited to attend the ceremony if they please so all of the  lower class students are attending to see their seniors get their diploma. you headed down the stairs to see the students talking to the seniors. "i can't believe we're graduating from this place. i spent my whole four years here" jihye said, looking around the dorms for the last time. "we no longer have to deal with those rich kids anymore" woozi said in joy. "you look beautiful, (y/n) sunbaenim" you heard soobin comment.

"oh, thank you" you smiled. "we should head out. we have to line up and these kids need to find a seat or else they'll have to stand" wonwoo said. "you guys go without me. i forgot that i need to go somewhere first" you said. "are you sure? we can wait for you" your best friend said. "i'm sure. plus i'm one of the kids that have to give a speech" you said. "we will see you there" taehyung said. you watch as they all left the dorm. your smile dropped and you removed your cap and gown. you headed back to your room and grabbed your luggage. you headed back downtown and look around at the house one more time before walking out.

you saw your father's assistant by the entrance. you walked over to them with your luggage. "phone" he said. you handed over your phone to watch him drop it onto the ground and crush it into pieces. "get in the car. your father decided to throw a party for your return" his assistant said. you nodded and opened the car door. as you got inside, he was putting your luggage away. you couldn't believe you were going back to that place. you rather stay and be jungkook's servant than go back to the men that calls himself your father. at least jungkook treats you as a servant with feelings. you look back at the school where you made a lot of good memories. the car then starts driving off and you look back down at your hands.

"you shouldn't have runaway. you knew this would happen. it's your fault" his assistant said. "you are not like the other kids. you should be very grateful for what your father does for you and your sisters" he added. "your father has your future already planned. don't make a mistake to ruin it. understand" his assistant said. "yes" you replied. you look over to see a black suit. "change into that outfit. your father has a mission for you. you are to break in and upload all information into a hard-drive. he doesn't care if you have to get your hands bloody. he will make sure no one will ever find out. if you succeed, your father will pay you like always. if you fail...well you know what will happen" his assistant said. "yes" you replied.

meanwhile jungkook was in line, practicing his speech since he was the salutatorian. he would have been mad that he wasn't valedictorian yet instead he's happy that you are. his parents are hoping to speak to you after the ceremony. his mom wishes to sponsor you since you left a good impression on her. jungkook couldn't wait to tell you that he's going to the same school as you."are you ready our salutatorian?" jimin asked. "yeah but have you guys seen (y/n)? she should be here by now" jungkook asked. "no but her friends are here" jisoo said.
"she's just probably running late" rosé added. the dean of the school then walks over to jungkook. "i can't wait to hear your speech, valedictorian" he said with a smile which surprised jungkook. "thank you but i'm the salutatorian" he explained. "not anymore" the dean smiles. "what do you mean? (y/n) is the valedictorian" jungkook said. "she's not attending the ceremony so you're valedictorian now" the dean said before walking off.

his friends all look over at jungkook who looked hurt. "he's lying. im sure she won't miss this" mingyu said. before his friends could say anything more, jungkook ran. all he could think about was you. heck even when he wrote the speech, he thought of you. you have been all he could ever think about ever since you two met. he pants heavily when he arrived at your dorm. he rushes through the door and shouts your name. "(y/n)! come out! this is not funny!" he shouts as he looks in every room. once he got to your room, he saw it was now empty. all of your belongings were gone but all of the things he has given you were in the room. without even realizing it, tears started to roll down his cheeks. you ran away. you ran away from him.

"you can run my precious flower but i will find you"